BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30.

Bonus 25% More.

UVA/UVB protection.

Broad spectrum SPF 30.

Recommended. Skin Cancer Foundation.

Active.

Recommended as on effective UV sunscreen.

Water resistant (80 minutes).

Non-greasy.

Won't run into eyes.

Swim. Splash. Sport. see more...

Julia D.
Floral park, NY
Not his biggest fan of this product. I most often have a skin reaction whenever I use it. It doesn’t go on smooth and just does not feel nice on your skin. I do not recommend this if you have sensitive skin.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This is a good sunscreen that actually stays put through out the day without sweating off. I like that this product is non-greasy and water/sweat resistant which makes it great for a day at the pool or hanging out around the beach.
Karla G.
Cypress, TX
This is the sunscreen that travels everywhere with me! I like that the texture of the sunscreen is liquid like a regular lotion but firm enough that it does not run everywhere. The sport performance is great where you're at the beach and being active. This ensures the product will stay in you through all of it compared to regular sunscreen. It definitely makes me feel safe under the sun.
Becca L.
This is a standard sunscreen. I generally prefer SPF 15 because the higher ones generally feel too greasy. This one definitely has  slight greasy feel. I got a sample from a Target Beauty box that I bought. I probably would not buy this type of sunscreen again.
May J.
Grasonville, MD
I purchased this to use on my little sisters and boyfriend (they get so dark in the summer!) and it worked wonders! No sunburns! This was the first time we used it and I would totally use it again. Completely worth it.
Christina D.
Bessemer, AL
Absolutely LOVE this sunscreen! It rubs in easily and it lasts for way longer than it says.  I use this sunscreen every summer and it works well! I will never use a different sunscreen because it keeps my family from getting sunburned.  It also has a decent smell for sunscreen!
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
I only use this sunscreen works great does what it has to do gentle on my skin reasonable price nice packaging that curvy bottle doesnt slip out hands i buy it at walgreens recommending it to everyone
Camille C.
Glenview, IL
I went for bike riding and used this. It felt so sticky and has a strong aroma. I used this because of the high spf. But i wont recomment because i think it clogged the pores of my skin in the arms. Ill probably used for my legs next time.
Jody D.
I'd say this one is better than the average sunscreen. I don't think it is that waterproof so reapply more than the bottle suggests. But it has a decent scent and doesn't feel greasy.
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA
We use this sunscreen lotion for the beach trips that we take every summer! Everyone always uses more and the bottle seems to last us, a family of 4, at least halfway through the summer!!