BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30.

Bonus 25% More.

UVA/UVB protection.

Broad spectrum SPF 30.

Recommended. Skin Cancer Foundation.

Active.

Recommended as on effective UV sunscreen.

Water resistant (80 minutes).

Non-greasy.

Won't run into eyes.

Swim. Splash. Sport. see more...

Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I got this one and it was like spf 100 actually. It was AMAZING. Okay so I got it because I recently had an accident and had a fresh scar going on and the doctors told me to put sunscreen on my scar or when it heals the skin will be a darker pigment. So I used this and it worked wonderfully! Especially when the scar was on my upper lip where I sweat a whole lot.
But then I no longer needed it and it still had a lot but I noticed my boyfriend (who is Caucasian) was getting really bad sunburns from work so I gave it to him and its working really well. It's protecting the sunburns while healing them so that's real cool!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ
Stays on through anything. You should reapply after a couple of hours but it is really effective sun protection for my pale skin! Stays on through swimming and sweating. I have worn it at the beach hanging out and running and it stays place. It is my go to summer sunscreen. Only negative it can cause some stinging on my face because my skin is so sensitive. I have to use a baby sunscreen on my face, and reapply more often- but others in my family use it on their face just fine!
Courtney
Courtney
Hartford, WI
As a person with red hair I tend to burn more often than not when exposed to the summer sun. I swear I've tried using every sunscreen around but the Banana Boat Sport performance sunscreen lotion with spf 30 I was actually impressed. I didn't need to apply a thousand times during the day and it actually worked and I could really feel it working. It's also a plus that this sunscreen doesn't have that typical gross sunscreen aroma it actually smells enjoyable!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Worcester, MA
LOVE THIS !
I get really bad sun poisoning on my face whenever I don't use a sunscreen while outside. But this sunscreen has everything I need for the summer !
It lasts a really long time so I don't have to reapply as often, even though I can sweat so much. It does not sting my eyes. It doesn't have an obnoxious smell. and it's not super oily and shiny on my sensitive skin !
Leydy R.
Leydy R.
I personally don't like sunscreen just because it leaves me looking all white and chalky looking. This sunscreen I decided to give a try only because I didn't want to keep getting "sun-tanned", or darker. It did the job. I like it because it absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave a white layer behind. It also seems to stay on even while sweating.
Cecily G.
Cecily G.
Norman, OK
THIS PRODUCT SAVES MY LIFE. Literally. Banana Boat Sports Performance Sunscreen is my go to for protecting my baby fare skin during the summertime and trips to the beach! I love the beach but with light skin and freckles my vacations could be easily ruined with a bad sunburn, but having this product with me on every beach vacation really helps!!
Roshae H.
Roshae H.
Hartford, CT
I mean, let's get something straight. I do not use much sunscreen since I am black. But, I realized I should use a sun screen anyways so I went for banana boat. I can't really tell if it effects sun burns because i have never gotten one. However, I think it works well for keeping me from getting darker in the summer.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love this product because I have been using it since i was a young girl. Growing up I was a competitive swimmer and I was also on the dive team, symcronized swimming team, and waterpolo. I also took jr kifegaurd classes which basically meant I was at the pool all the tine and this sunblocl was daily nessecity.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
El Paso, TX
We have used Banana Boat Sport for when we are outdoors doing sports or camping. It comes in a good size container you can carry it in your purse if you want. It has a really good price for the quantity of lotion. I personally think that the lotion is a bit dry but it works perfect once it sticks to your skin.

Paola B.
Paola B.
Scarsdale, NY
It's the best sunscreen I've used so far in my life. Smells good, easy to apply (really feels like lotion), lasts long (which I love, cause I hate stop what I'm doing to reapply sunscreen) and it doesn't make me feel like my skin is all sticky. So I really recommend this one or the one that comes in yellow.