Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Lip Balm SPF 50 uploaded by Aline C.

BY BANANA BOAT

Very Water/Sweat Resistant 3-Way Protection AvoTriplex™ High UVA Banana Boat® Sport Performance™ Lip Balm  is very water/sweat resistant and keeps your lips moisturized.  This ultra-sheer formula with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with high UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800 SafeSun, Mon-Fri see more...

• my lips get burned often when im in the sun. How does this brand ...1 Answers
  • How does it feel on your lips and how long until ... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this good? Is it mousturizing? And does it actually protect th...1 Answers
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Performance
Sunscreen is so important to use every single day, rain or shine. The sun is not our only enemy, it's harmful UV rays that is given off in the atmosphere. Our lips can get sun damage and sun burnt as well so I opted to buy this lip balm to keep my lips healthy. I like that this has such a high SPF but I actually found that this lip balm only gives off SPF, it doesn't moisturize my lips whatsoever. Good for SPF, not for lip balm purposes
Samantha R.
Gloster, LA
Review for: Performance
I learned my lesson the hard way that lips need spf too, and I found this product works the best! Spf chap sticks generally didn't do crap but this manages to stick on and stay with out feeling tacky or weird. The smell is good though I can't say the same for the flavor but once it soaks in I don't notice it if I lick my lips. Totally recommend for every day lip protection.
Courtney B.
Review for: Performance
I try to make sure to protect my lips with SPF when I'm out hiking, beaching, or skiing, and Banana Boat is a great choice because it really stays put. However, I don't really like the smell or the texture very much, so it tends not to be my top pick even though it is very effective at keeping things moisturized and protected from the UVs.
Flor R.
Review for: Banana Boat Sport Spf 50 Sunscreen Lip Balm, 6 Count
Banana sports has the best products for sunscreen and this lip balm is not the exception , i always use it for dry lips and at the same time i have protection . Is it not that cool?! I always have one in my bag and in the car , even my husband use it too he loves because we have dry lips and sometimes we are under the sun for a long time
Autumn S.
Southington
Review for: Banana Boat Sport Spf 50 Sunscreen Lip Balm, 6 Count
this product works great for a day on the beach or a few hours in the yard. I've used this product many times and it's met my expectations every time. The packaging is great, easy to use opening and closing and I would recommend to anyone going on a vacation or just looking to protect their lips for a sunny day.
Emily B.
Cumming, Georgia
Review for: Banana Boat Sport Spf 50 Sunscreen Lip Balm, 6 Count
I literally use this every day! I burn like no bodies business and I can't express how painful a lip burn is, I didn't get any this season because I wore this. So I put it on as chapstick under my lipstick and it worked perfectly, didn't effect the longevity of my lipstick or antrhing. 10/10 would recommend!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: Performance
I put this on everyone in my family - adults and kids - and it does the job. Stays on in the water, protects the delicate skin on our lips and doesn't taste like sunscreen. We keep this with us whenever we are doing outdoor activities. We use #BananaBoat sunscreen as well and will always repurchase this.
hunter B.
Review for: Banana Boat Sport Spf 50 Sunscreen Lip Balm, 6 Count
I've tried this after buying the beach bum SPF chap stick. I thought the beach bum was too oily and I felt like I had to continually put it on my lips. Banana boats lip balm felt so much better! It actually felt like a balm and moisturized my lips and I didn't have to reapply all of the time.
Christine D.
Raeford, NC
Review for: Banana Boat Sport Spf 50 Sunscreen Lip Balm, 6 Count
Protected my lips and moisturized them all day long. I applied once every two to three hours. It's extremely inexpensive and worth the few dollars it coast. It feels like normal Chapstick on your lips, it doesn't smell, or have a weird taste to it either.
Sienna C.
Wynne, AR
Review for: Banana Boat Sport Spf 50 Sunscreen Lip Balm, 6 Count
This is a great product to use if you don't want to damage your lips from the harmful sun. I am a repeat user of this product simply because my lips tend to be extremely sensitive! I recommend this product to anyone who has the same issue
Terrie S.
San Antonio , TX
Does this product leave a greasy film on your lips!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Does it moisturise as well as protect against uva/uvf ?
a A.
Corpus Christi, TX
How does this taste? Filmy? Thick? Sticky?
Gabriela S.
Is this good? Is it mousturizing? And does it actually protect the lips? I need a high spf for my lips but the ones I've found are really greasy and they taste kinda weird.
Taylor P.
Reunion, FL
my lips get burned often when im in the sun. How does this brand compare in terms of other brands? I don't want the balm to be heavy or coated on my lips. Will it feel light and natural?