Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunblock Lotion SPF 15 W/High UVA 8 Oz/ Sport U.S. (79656 00246) 236 mL Tube

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat sport performance sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex technology for highly photostable, UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Pretty good sunscreen it's one of my fave brands of sun protectants. It's not too thick. It spreads on easily for full coverage without having to use a ton of product. The price is good. It wears comfortably. And u can always find it at Walmart for an affordable price, or even on sale. I would recommend it.
Monique A.
Salem, VA
I have never had any issues with Banana Boat until I tried this product. It was not harsh at all but it was kind of sticky when it dried. It did not meet expectations as I was burned within one hour of applying it. In my opinion, 15 is a much lower spf than needed if playing outdoor sports
Catelynn F.
Curwensville, PA
Works well if you have sensitive skin! I have to take medicine everyday that supports my immune system and makes it easy for me to get sunburnt. This is my go-to product. However, I pick it because it lasts longer. Not the most effective
Estrella M.
I really like this product it protect well, i like it because I don't burn i just get darker and this prevents it. I camp, travel and just love the summer i always turn to this. The amount of product that comes in a bottle is perfect it is not too expensive. It is a bit sticky when it dries other than that i totally recommend!
Tiffany F.
I love using this sunblock when I'm out on the water. The thicker cream makes it easier to apply and see where you put it. It also stays longer which is nice when you are skiing or tubing.
Kylie W.
Florissant, MO
This sunscreen lasts such a long time! I don't have to keep reapplying every 5 minutes. It's great for the beach, or even a day at an amusement park. It really protects my skin, unlike some other products I used to struggle with
Laura S.
My only grip about this product is that it takes a while to rub into your skin. Otherwise, this sunscreen is great for protecting your skin and doesn't clog pores.
Carol L.
Redondo Beach, CA
Love the coverage on this! Although I would've liked it to have higher SPF, but it applies very nicely. This can be found at Target and usually on sale. Great for a good priced sunscreen.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Honestly, I haven't used this product in a long time. I think I was a young teen when I last used it, but I remember I was not sunburnt the day I used it, so I assume you could say I had my expectations met. I would probably buy this again. I always get the sport versions of sunblock due to how much I sweat and of course because the only time I wear sunblock is to go swimming so I want something guaranteed to work while wet.
Marissa W.
Lackawanna, Ny
I don't have very sensitive skin so the low SPF is okay. The sport performance is great because with having nieces and nephews, I do a lot of running around in the summer and sweat a lot and it doesn't wear off. I definitely prefer the lotion over the spray. Great price for such a good value. I'd recommend this product to someone, for sure.