Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunblock Lotion SPF 15 W/High UVA 8 Oz/ Sport U.S. (79656 00246) 236 mL Tube

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat sport performance sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex technology for highly photostable, UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Honestly, I haven't used this product in a long time. I think I was a young teen when I last used it, but I remember I was not sunburnt the day I used it, so I assume you could say I had my expectations met. I would probably buy this again. I always get the sport versions of sunblock due to how much I sweat and of course because the only time I wear sunblock is to go swimming so I want something guaranteed to work while wet.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Mc Lean, VA
Banana Boat is a industry staple for a reason. The formula isn't greasy like most liquid sunscreens. It glides on the skin smoothly and evenly. It doesn't leave a white cast and soaks right in the skin. The package is easy to throw in your beach bag and carry around. The bottle is designed for easy application. I know I can find it in retailers wherever I go.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
One of the best sunblock lotions I've used in a while. I must be on of those odd person that likes the smell of sunscreen but this one is great! Took this to summer camp as a child and I didn't get burned or red. You may have to apply several coats to give your body the proper amount of protection but overall, a great product
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Marion, SD
This is a great sunblock! It goes on nice and smooth. The packaging is nice and sleek and doesn't take up too much space when you're traveling. The product gets the job done! I've been using this product for quite a while. I would definitely recommend this product to those that like to use a more sturdy sunblock.
Liss S.
Liss S.
If you want a sunblock lotion that keeps you protected while your sweat, this is the one for you. Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunblock Lotion gives you protection without sacrificing on quality. It is gentle to the skin and it does not feel heavy like other sunscreen lotions out there. It is a great product!
Kara K.
Kara K.
Modesto, CA
As a pasty white person who avoids the sun because it only causes pain...sun screen is rather important. I love to fish and be outdoors, but due to my Edward Cullen skin tone...I need something that actually works. I love Banana Boat Sport, I vary my SPF depending on what I'm doing and how long I'll be out.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
My friends and I always use Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunblock in the summer months. Normally we use a much higher SPF than 15, but I think the review is about the same! I love how it smells and how easily it applies, but it definitely leaves you feeling SUPER greasy, even as you try to shower it off!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Queenstown, MD
This a great sunscreen. Banna Boat Sport Performance Sunblock Lotion SPF 15 W/High UVA stays on forever. I use it every time I am outside in the yard playing or working. It is very gentle on my skin and doesn't make me breakout at all. I tell everyone to use this when you are sweating in the sun.
LeAnne G.
LeAnne G.
This is my favorite sunscreen to use for my family. I love that it isn't greasy. It goes on light, and feels light once applied. We are headed to Hawaii in two weeks, and I already have it packed! It is a great price at several retailers! I am certain it will remain my favorite for years to come.
Monique A.
Monique A.
Salem, VA
I have never had any issues with Banana Boat until I tried this product. It was not harsh at all but it was kind of sticky when it dried. It did not meet expectations as I was burned within one hour of applying it. In my opinion, 15 is a much lower spf than needed if playing outdoor sports