Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens With Powerstay Technology With SPF 50

BY BANANA BOAT

New! Family Size 50% More Long Lasting Protection. Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Broad Spectrum Sunscreen  AvoTriplex High UVA. Water resistant. Non-Greasy. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fragrance Free. Easy Pump & Go Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion provides long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity.

Our patented formula helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the Active Dry Protect™ formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel.

• My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water m...8 Answers
  • Where do I find it?5 Answers
  • Does this actually stay on better than normal when wet? B...1 Answers
  • "I love Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion! I I like to workout outside a lot and this is the best for staying on and protecting while I sweat. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. I'd recommend to others. " in 9 reviews
  • "Banana Boat makes great sunscreens, and this one is no exception." in 1 review
  • "I love using this during the summer when I go on runs because it stays on really well even when I sweat a lot." in 1 review
  • "Used this product all summer long, still got a tan but not as dark as I do every summer since I work outside." in 1 review
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
I really recommend this for adults only it really helps feels great but I try a little bit on my son and maybe was super strong for him because he start with rash and itchy so I take him to the doctor and give him some cream for the rash..
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
This is probably one of the best sub screen I've ever used. I'm already buying another one. If you live in the south and have the heat beat down at you like I do but you still want to have some fun in the sun this is your best bet!
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a fantastic sunscreen that last for ages. I am very pale and I need the best protectant there is. This works great and stays even when I am in and out of water.

Beverly C.
Edroy, TX
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen. It blends in very very well and is not greasy. I feel very protected when I have it on and I have never gotten sunburned while wearing it.
Sydney S.
Great product! Works really well and I don’t seem to apply it that much which is nice.
Elianys J.
Hialeah, FL
I really love it, that is what I use for my baby, the price is perfect for the work he does. It lasts long and protects very well from the sun.
Daphne B.
Great product! Absorbs into skin effortlessly. It smells good for sunscreen as well. Highly recommend!
Rocío S.
Boston
I am IN LOVE with my banana boat sunscreen lotion. Love the smell and it feels lightweight on your skin, plus, it’s waterproof!!
Beatriz S.
Newton, MA
I love the sun cream of banana boat. I always buy another one when mine is gone. I just have to use a little bit and it cover all of my skin. So, it is very durable. And I never have problems with the sun after start using this brand.
Julianne G.
This lotion (along with the spray version) keep my nephews safe from burning in the sun. I have been buying this for them for more than 7 years now and there is no other sunscreen I would trust to protect them from the summer sun while they are swimming or playing sports
Saara S.
What is your favorite drugstore sunscreen?
Lesley S.
Besides traveling, who else packs this travel size sunscreen? I carry one in my gym bag for my track & field events I officiate at.
Michelle Z.
My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water multiple times in a day. how does this hold up to chlorine and getting in and out of the pool.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Where do I find it?
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.

Walmart