Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens With Powerstay Technology With SPF 50

BY BANANA BOAT

New! Family Size 50% More Long Lasting Protection. Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Broad Spectrum Sunscreen  AvoTriplex High UVA. Water resistant. Non-Greasy. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fragrance Free. Easy Pump & Go Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion provides long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity.

Our patented formula helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the Active Dry Protect™ formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel.

• My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water m...8 Answers
  • Where do I find it?5 Answers
  • Does this actually stay on better than normal when wet? B...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion! I I like to workout outside a lot and this is the best for staying on and protecting while I sweat. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. I'd recommend to others. " in 9 reviews
  • "Banana Boat makes great sunscreens, and this one is no exception." in 1 review
  • "I love using this during the summer when I go on runs because it stays on really well even when I sweat a lot." in 1 review
  • "Used this product all summer long, still got a tan but not as dark as I do every summer since I work outside." in 1 review
Caitie S.
Tampa, FL
Living in Florida, you always need to have a bottle (or 12 of sunscreen in your closet. I have been buying Banana Boat for over 10 years and it has never let me down or left me burnt. I love the 50 spf because it protects the from the strong Florida uvs.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
I LOVE this sunscreen. It is definitely going in my favorite pile and bas been the first thing I grab in the mornings since purchasing. The UVA/UVB protection is great and it is in such a moisturizing vehicle I didnt even need moisturizer for my face. It goes on white and even if you dont get it completely rubbed in it dries completely clear and it isnt greasy at all. This is a fantastic face and body spf. It dries down so nicely and isnt sticky whatsoever. My leg was completely covered in white and I continued to rub it in and what I didnt rub in it dried completely and feels phenomenal. I haven't used it under makeup yet but I have a feeling I won't have any issues as it is basically non existent. I got the small bottle at tjmax for $2.99 which is the perfect size to take with you to reapply every 2 hours which is vital if you want adequate sun protection. If it didnt work for you then you didnt get the recommended spf which is 30 to 50. Anything over/under that is useless. AND most importantly, you HAVE to put the recommended amount on to achieve the spf on the bottle. The way most people put on spf is a little dab because they dont want to feel greasy and then they burn. If you put a dab of the minimum recommended 30 then you are basically getting spf 10 if that. You can not put too much of this on, trust me. My next purchase will most definitely be the big pump! Love love love.
Sheena B.
This is my personal favorite for body sunblock. It does stay a little sticky, but it’s not nearly as greasy and heavy as other brands. It’s not a sickly strong odor either, and it protects well, for a long time, even through sweating and swimming.
Karen N.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is my go to sunscreen whenever I do any physical activity outside. It's not greasy but I find if you put too much you'll spend a lot of time rubbing it into the skin.
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
This is very greasy so I avoid putting it on my face, and when I do use it I have to apply it about thirty minutes before I leave to reduce the amount of shine. It also begins to slip off when wet, and leaves a white residue. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Jezrael M.
I have been using this sunscreen since the beginning and it has never failed me. I used to live in the tropics and went to the beach a lot and I have never encountered any sunburn, of course, I followed the instructions, and maybe you should too.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
This sunscreen works pretty well. I do find that I have to reapply often compared to other brands when I get out of the pool or if I am sweating. I find the formula not too thick and it has an okay scent to it.
Kimberly H.
Oakville, CT
This sun screen is great. It does not sweat off quickly and stays on in the water. It does not have a bad smell and is not as greasy as other sun screens. I️ usually wear to the beach not for sports purposes.
Katelyn F.
I always go to this sunscreen brand because I sweat so much in the summer. It has a nice scent that I love when I go to the beach. Makes me love the summertime! I’m Irish and this makes sure I never get burnt!
Kate G.
Snow Hill, MD
Pretty good. My mom always bought this for us when we would go on vacation. We never had to reapply this after swimming or anything. We bought it at Walmart but I’ve seen it almost anywhere. May buy this again
Saara S.
What is your favorite drugstore sunscreen?
Lesley S.
Besides traveling, who else packs this travel size sunscreen? I carry one in my gym bag for my track & field events I officiate at.
Michelle Z.
My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water multiple times in a day. how does this hold up to chlorine and getting in and out of the pool.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Where do I find it?
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.