Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens With Powerstay Technology With SPF 50

BY BANANA BOAT

New! Family Size 50% More Long Lasting Protection. Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Broad Spectrum Sunscreen  AvoTriplex High UVA. Water resistant. Non-Greasy. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fragrance Free. Easy Pump & Go Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion provides long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity.

Our patented formula helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the Active Dry Protect™ formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel.

• My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water m...8 Answers
  • Where do I find it?5 Answers
  • Does this actually stay on better than normal when wet? B...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion! I I like to workout outside a lot and this is the best for staying on and protecting while I sweat. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. I'd recommend to others. " in 9 reviews
  • "Banana Boat makes great sunscreens, and this one is no exception." in 1 review
  • "I love using this during the summer when I go on runs because it stays on really well even when I sweat a lot." in 1 review
  • "Used this product all summer long, still got a tan but not as dark as I do every summer since I work outside." in 1 review
Sherlyn G.
It’s a good sunscreen it helps a lot when it is very sunny outside you do have to apply it multiple times during the day it doesn’t really smell good so people did look at me weird when I first put it on then the smell goes away after a few minutes but I do recommend to use because overall it works so it’s ok.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen is a staple in our household. We always apply lotion first, then use sunscreen spray for reapplications. Works great. I love how long lasting this Sport sunscreen is. I never have to worry about it not lasting as long as it says, no matter what we're doing. We always have this on hand.
Kim's Q.
Santa Cruz
This is a good brand of sun screen but I got a low protect one and it gave me a massive sun burn even with it on I suggests there higher amount of screen scream but another thing I do not like is that you have to wait a couple of minutes before going into the water when you apply this sun screen
Ruby k.
El Paso
Este a sido desde siempre mi bloqueador preferido , no deja sensación grasosa ni cremosa , humecta muy bien la piel , y deja un olor muy rico y fresco, sobretodo proteje muy bien mi piel ya que yo soy de piel seca y super sensible al momento de salir y allá mucho sol, me proteje muy bien mi piel
Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
I like wearing the sport edition because it’s nearly sweat resistant and the smell is way better then the original. I used to use the 100 spf but I believe they discontinued that version because I looked everywhere. Even though I am African American I still use sunblock to protect my skin!
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I like the way this spreads. No too thick that you can’t rub it in, but you definitely know where you got it. Nothing worse than a patchy sunburn. Has really good staying power after being in the water or sweating in the garden. Only downside, I’m not crazy about the smell but it does fade.
Cathy W.
San Diego, CA
I’m pretty dark, but that’s still no excuse to not wear sunscreen. I live next to the beach so I go out to tan often. I wear this stuff because I feel like I’m giving my skin maximum protection. And I feel pretty protected. It smells good and glides on well too. And pretty inexpensive.
Aliyah S.
This is a great sunscreen for sports or just for the use of outside. I used it for when I was in band after getting sunburned. It helped so much and did not seem to oily or hard to run in. Went on smooth as lotion! Doesn’t have a heavy scent and is gentle for my skin. Great product!
Teresa S.
Beaver
I use this product daily as an overall body lotion. I apply it on my entire body without towel drying first. I use it as my facial moisturizer also. I have been complimented often of how young O look for my age and this is my beauty secret.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
My family has always used this sunscreen brand — it’s very cheap and works very well. I tend to get the highest SPF I can find to protect my sensitive shoulders and chest from sunburn or damage, and it does the trick! It also doesn’t cause any pimples or clogged pores like some thicker body creams do.
Saara S.
What is your favorite drugstore sunscreen?
Lesley S.
Besides traveling, who else packs this travel size sunscreen? I carry one in my gym bag for my track & field events I officiate at.
Michelle Z.
My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water multiple times in a day. how does this hold up to chlorine and getting in and out of the pool.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Where do I find it?
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.