BY BANANA BOAT #19 in Body Sunscreen

New! Family Size 50% More Long Lasting Protection. Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Broad Spectrum Sunscreen  AvoTriplex High UVA. Water resistant. Non-Greasy. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fragrance Free. Easy Pump & Go Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion provides long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity.

Our patented formula helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the Active Dry Protect™ formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel.

• My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water m...8 Answers
  • Where do I find it?5 Answers
  • Does this actually stay on better than normal when wet? B...1 Answers
  • "I love Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion! I I like to workout outside a lot and this is the best for staying on and protecting while I sweat. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. I'd recommend to others. " in 9 reviews
  • "Banana Boat makes great sunscreens, and this one is no exception." in 1 review
  • "I love using this during the summer when I go on runs because it stays on really well even when I sweat a lot." in 1 review
  • "Used this product all summer long, still got a tan but not as dark as I do every summer since I work outside." in 1 review
Esthefani S.
west palm beach
Used this for two summers
in a row with no burning, even at the lake on the water! Lasts a long time and
does not tend to wash off. If you re-apply ever couple hours you will be in
good shape.

Ken C.
Living with Lupus I'm not to play in the sum so I must protect my skin to not end up in the ER so This stiff is the brand my sister uses it works really well for kids but not for me
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This stuff does what it says it'll do:  Protects from sunburn, is water resistant for up to 80 minutes, and doesn't smell since it has no added fragrance.  I can wear this stuff at the waterpark all day (while reapplying every 60-80 minutes) and come out with no sunburn or mild sunburn.  Good stuff!
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
I love Banana Boat sunscreen! We use it exclusively because other brands just don’t hold up to the standards of Banana Boat! We do have to reapply the sunscreen about every hour and a half, but when you are active, you can expect the sunscreen to wear off. I love this product and love that it is affordable!
Tina G.
Kirwin
The Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens With Powerstay Technology With SPF 50 does a good job protecting my children from the soon during outdoor events. On long days outside we apply it about every hour and have never had a problem with sunburns on then. I would recommend that you purchase this is you don't want to see those sun burns!
Jamie C.
Works well for my busy lifestyle in the Sun. No matter how much I sweat it doesn't seem to come off. Also works well in the water. Always put it on before my long runs and never get burned. Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist Sunscreen Spray With PowerStay Technology or [product:banana-boat-banana-boat-sport-performance-lotion-sunscreen-set-with-spf-30---2]
Micki D.
Fort Myers
This sunscreen has a typical “sunscreen” scent. It is pretty gentle but does come out thick. I’ve been using this brand for many years and the value is comparable to other similar products. I’d purchase this again.
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I think it's kind of hard to tell how well a sunscreen works but I burn really easy and got burned the same amount as when I use other sunscreens and do the same activities. I do like the smell of most banana boat things, not just a plain sunscreen smell. But it's sunscreen and it works
Jenifer N.
It gets the job done! Make sure you don’t use too much sunscreen before you have so much white cream on your body that you won’t be able to rub. Also make sure to re apply so you don’t get sunburn. I wouldn’t recommend using this on your face. It can burn your eyes when in the water.
Alison G.
I love this product. It's the perfect protection from the sun in the summer. I used it on my last vacation and I could spray on in the morning and be fine for most of the day.
Saara S.
What is your favorite drugstore sunscreen?
Lesley S.
Besides traveling, who else packs this travel size sunscreen? I carry one in my gym bag for my track & field events I officiate at.
Michelle Z.
My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water multiple times in a day. how does this hold up to chlorine and getting in and out of the pool.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Where do I find it?
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.

back