Lesley S.

Besides traveling, who else packs this travel size sunscreen? I carry one in my gym bag for my track & field events I officiate at.

Debra v.
Debra v.
1 year, 10 months ago
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I don't, but that is a great idea since I live in FL.
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
2 years, 3 months ago
I carry one in my vehicle glove box!
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
2 years, 3 months ago
Me!
Anna T.
Anna T.
Philadelphia, PA
2 years, 5 months ago
During the summer my kids & I are rarely inside! We all have fare skin so I make sure to keep a travel size in my purse. I put sunscreen on before we leave & then reapply after an hour, having the travel size makes it easier on me. Doesn't take up much space which means I can pack more snacks.
Nicole  W.
Nicole W.
2 years, 5 months ago
I carry this everywhere during the summer. I have a bad case of photosensitivity and don't always want to carry a big purse so the trave size is a perfect companion for a writer wallet.
Raul B.
Raul B.
Fresno, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
I try and get one for work every so often if I can!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Rossville, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Sometimes my family ends up going on hikes or walks at our local battlefield, keeping travel sizes of this sunblock helps me keep my family protected,especially my youngest, she has such fair skin!
Missy L.
Missy L.
Peytona , WV
2 years, 5 months ago
Its a great product to keep on hand! My nephew has extreme eczema and this is one of the few sunscreens that he can safely use!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Vacaville, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
I love this little sunscreen! I carry one in my purse and my hiking bag. It comes in real handy.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Hyde Park, NY
2 years, 6 months ago
I do. I take it with me everywhere I go. I'm a nanny so it's always nice to have in my bag where I can pull it out, especially when it wasn't planned to be in the sun!