BY BANANA BOAT

New! Family Size 50% More Long Lasting Protection. Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Broad Spectrum Sunscreen  AvoTriplex High UVA. Water resistant. Non-Greasy. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fragrance Free. Easy Pump & Go Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion provides long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity.

Our patented formula helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the Active Dry Protect™ formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel.

• My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water m...8 Answers
  • Where do I find it?5 Answers
  • Does this actually stay on better than normal when wet? B...2 Answers
  • "I love Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion! I I like to workout outside a lot and this is the best for staying on and protecting while I sweat. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. I'd recommend to others. " in 9 reviews
  • "Banana Boat makes great sunscreens, and this one is no exception." in 1 review
  • "I love using this during the summer when I go on runs because it stays on really well even when I sweat a lot." in 1 review
  • "Used this product all summer long, still got a tan but not as dark as I do every summer since I work outside." in 1 review
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Purchased at: Target
Though they are cheaper alternative to more expensive sunscreens out in the market, I don’t think they work as well as they claim to work. I have tried using this before swimming and also just for simple activities outside like running or gardening. But I have noticed this sunscreen doesn’t stay on for as long and it just wears off within about 20 minutes of sun exposure which is clearly very ineffective.
claudia s.
I always use this at the beach when my family goes on Yearly trips.
I love the smell of this, because it always reminds me of the beach.I'm a pretty tan person, and Banana boat had never made me break out. It also protects very well!!! I love this product, would definitely buy it again!!
Jazznea T.
Always been a fan of Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens With Powerstay Technology With SPF 50
It’s doesn’t break out my skin like other sun screens and actually protects my skin so it’s 100% effective for me
Price wise it can very. Sometimes it can be pricey but I this summer I’ve found it in my local dollar tree so I racked up while I could and just paid for a bunch
But 8 to 13 dollars is about the average prices I see between online and in store
#BananaBoat #Protection #Sunscreen #Like #Follow here’s a photo of one of my minis I keep in my purse for on the go days when I forget to apply
caitlyn n.
Columbus
This sunscreen has always been the light of my life. I don't think I ever got a sunburn using this bad boy! My siblings and I use it every time we go out to swim, so the family size is very convenient!
Hanna B.
1023 s division st
Purchased at: Target
We took this on our trip to Mexico and none of us got burnt. We loved the way it smelled and that it did not leave a think residue on our skin. Dried fast so the kids could swim right away
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
This has to be my favorite brand of all sunscreens for me or my kids I have tried other brands more expensive and some that were cheaper and they just did not have the same effect on me or my kids skin all the others still left them with marks or Burns and this one just seem to be the best on even leaving their skin smooth and soft and protected
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this sunscreen everyday. It has a high spf and I can wear under my makeup and goes on smoothly. I don't break out either. Actually, my whole family uses it.
Jazmine J.
I mean i dont really burn much from the sun and the only place i ever get sunburnt is my shoulders but i usually put a good amount on my shoulders and swim, hike and many othed outdoor activities and never get burnt again.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
As someone who lives near the beach, a sunscreen is a must have in our
family. Banana boat is what we trust the most. We've been using this for
as long as I can remember. It's very effective! My skin burns easily
but thank goodness, banana boat is here to save the day! It's
inexpensive but does it's job really well.
Danielle C.
One of the best sunblock products I've tried so far. Not as greasy as most of them. Has a great smell which is nice when you're putting a product on your face. lasts all day long without having to reapply over and over again. One of the best waterproof sunblocks I've tried.
Saara S.
What is your favorite drugstore sunscreen?
Lesley S.
Besides traveling, who else packs this travel size sunscreen? I carry one in my gym bag for my track & field events I officiate at.
Michelle Z.
My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water multiple times in a day. how does this hold up to chlorine and getting in and out of the pool.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Where do I find it?
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.

Amazon