BY BANANA BOAT #26 in Body Sunscreen

New! Family Size 50% More Long Lasting Protection. Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Broad Spectrum Sunscreen  AvoTriplex High UVA. Water resistant. Non-Greasy. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fragrance Free. Easy Pump & Go Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion provides long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity.

Our patented formula helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the Active Dry Protect™ formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel.

• My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water m...8 Answers
  • Where do I find it?4 Answers
  • Does this actually stay on better than normal when wet? B...1 Answers
  • "I love Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion! I I like to workout outside a lot and this is the best for staying on and protecting while I sweat. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. I'd recommend to others. " in 9 reviews
  • "Banana Boat makes great sunscreens, and this one is no exception." in 1 review
  • "I love using this during the summer when I go on runs because it stays on really well even when I sweat a lot." in 1 review
  • "Used this product all summer long, still got a tan but not as dark as I do every summer since I work outside." in 1 review
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
This has to be my favorite brand of all sunscreens for me or my kids I have tried other brands more expensive and some that were cheaper and they just did not have the same effect on me or my kids skin all the others still left them with marks or Burns and this one just seem to be the best on even leaving their skin smooth and soft and protected
Jazmine J.
I mean i dont really burn much from the sun and the only place i ever get sunburnt is my shoulders but i usually put a good amount on my shoulders and swim, hike and many othed outdoor activities and never get burnt again.
Tina G.
Kirwin
The Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens With Powerstay Technology With SPF 50 does a good job protecting my children from the soon during outdoor events. On long days outside we apply it about every hour and have never had a problem with sunburns on then. I would recommend that you purchase this is you don't want to see those sun burns!
Kat D.
Barnegat, NJ
I've worked at a pool and a summer camp for several years now and this is always my go to for the summer. I never burn when wearing this and it definitely protects my skin after hours in direct sunlight. I buy the big bottle so I can buy one bottle in June and it last till August. Also gotta love the smell
Allison S.
I really like the fact that this is a small travel size bottle of sunscreen. I bought it to bring it to work when I’m out in the sun for hours. Unfortunately, this sunscreen and my skin don’t like each other and I tend to break out. With it being a “sport” sunscreen, I feel like it has a greasy look to it.
Danielle C.
One of the best sunblock products I've tried so far. Not as greasy as most of them. Has a great smell which is nice when you're putting a product on your face. lasts all day long without having to reapply over and over again. One of the best waterproof sunblocks I've tried.
Shelby E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I buy this sunscreen all of the time. It stays on SO WELL in the water. It doesn’t smear is doesn’t wash off, it really does stay put. If you are in the pool or are playing sports this sunscreen is definitely the way to go. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Shruti T.
Nice and light weight formula. Dint feel like other sunscreens. Absorbed pretty quickly and dint leave any chalky white residue after application. It is a good product for moderate sun exposure. I would like to buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I don't use suncreen a lot unless I'm at the beach or going to a park for the majority of the day. But this sunscreen has worked perfectly for me as well as my fiance! We would apply it every hour to an hour and half. He didn't get burnt at all. I got burnt a tiny bit but nothing major. I do like it.
Ruby k.
El Paso
Este a sido desde siempre mi bloqueador preferido , no deja sensación grasosa ni cremosa , humecta muy bien la piel , y deja un olor muy rico y fresco, sobretodo proteje muy bien mi piel ya que yo soy de piel seca y super sensible al momento de salir y allá mucho sol, me proteje muy bien mi piel
Saara S.
What is your favorite drugstore sunscreen?
Lesley S.
Besides traveling, who else packs this travel size sunscreen? I carry one in my gym bag for my track & field events I officiate at.
Michelle Z.
My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water multiple times in a day. how does this hold up to chlorine and getting in and out of the pool.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Where do I find it?
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.