BY BANANA BOAT #38 in Body Sunscreen

New! Family Size 50% More Long Lasting Protection. Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Broad Spectrum Sunscreen  AvoTriplex High UVA. Water resistant. Non-Greasy. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fragrance Free. Easy Pump & Go Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion provides long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity.

Our patented formula helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the Active Dry Protect™ formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel.

• My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water m...8 Answers
  • Where do I find it?4 Answers
  • Does this actually stay on better than normal when wet? B...1 Answers
  • "I love Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion! I I like to workout outside a lot and this is the best for staying on and protecting while I sweat. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. I'd recommend to others. " in 9 reviews
  • "Banana Boat makes great sunscreens, and this one is no exception." in 1 review
  • "I love using this during the summer when I go on runs because it stays on really well even when I sweat a lot." in 1 review
  • "Used this product all summer long, still got a tan but not as dark as I do every summer since I work outside." in 1 review
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE this sunscreen. It is definitely going in my favorite pile and bas been the first thing I grab in the mornings since purchasing. The UVA/UVB protection is great and it is in such a moisturizing vehicle I didnt even need moisturizer for my face. It goes on white and even if you dont get it completely rubbed in it dries completely clear and it isnt greasy at all. This is a fantastic face and body spf. It dries down so nicely and isnt sticky whatsoever. My leg was completely covered in white and I continued to rub it in and what I didnt rub in it dried completely and feels phenomenal. I haven't used it under makeup yet but I have a feeling I won't have any issues as it is basically non existent. I got the small bottle at tjmax for $2.99 which is the perfect size to take with you to reapply every 2 hours which is vital if you want adequate sun protection. If it didnt work for you then you didnt get the recommended spf which is 30 to 50. Anything over/under that is useless. AND most importantly, you HAVE to put the recommended amount on to achieve the spf on the bottle. The way most people put on spf is a little dab because they dont want to feel greasy and then they burn. If you put a dab of the minimum recommended 30 then you are basically getting spf 10 if that. You can not put too much of this on, trust me. My next purchase will most definitely be the big pump! Love love love.
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens can be purchased at your local Walgreens for about ten dollars. Very effective product. Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens will protect your from the sun and has a breakthrough waterproof technology that uses sunscreen fortifiers. I really recommend using Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens .
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
This has to be my favorite brand of all sunscreens for me or my kids I have tried other brands more expensive and some that were cheaper and they just did not have the same effect on me or my kids skin all the others still left them with marks or Burns and this one just seem to be the best on even leaving their skin smooth and soft and protected
Jazmine J.
I mean i dont really burn much from the sun and the only place i ever get sunburnt is my shoulders but i usually put a good amount on my shoulders and swim, hike and many othed outdoor activities and never get burnt again.
Tina G.
Kirwin
The Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens With Powerstay Technology With SPF 50 does a good job protecting my children from the soon during outdoor events. On long days outside we apply it about every hour and have never had a problem with sunburns on then. I would recommend that you purchase this is you don't want to see those sun burns!
Danielle C.
One of the best sunblock products I've tried so far. Not as greasy as most of them. Has a great smell which is nice when you're putting a product on your face. lasts all day long without having to reapply over and over again. One of the best waterproof sunblocks I've tried.
Shelby E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I buy this sunscreen all of the time. It stays on SO WELL in the water. It doesn’t smear is doesn’t wash off, it really does stay put. If you are in the pool or are playing sports this sunscreen is definitely the way to go. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I don't use suncreen a lot unless I'm at the beach or going to a park for the majority of the day. But this sunscreen has worked perfectly for me as well as my fiance! We would apply it every hour to an hour and half. He didn't get burnt at all. I got burnt a tiny bit but nothing major. I do like it.
Ruby k.
El Paso
Este a sido desde siempre mi bloqueador preferido , no deja sensación grasosa ni cremosa , humecta muy bien la piel , y deja un olor muy rico y fresco, sobretodo proteje muy bien mi piel ya que yo soy de piel seca y super sensible al momento de salir y allá mucho sol, me proteje muy bien mi piel
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
My family has always used this sunscreen brand — it’s very cheap and works very well. I tend to get the highest SPF I can find to protect my sensitive shoulders and chest from sunburn or damage, and it does the trick! It also doesn’t cause any pimples or clogged pores like some thicker body creams do.
Saara S.
What is your favorite drugstore sunscreen?
Lesley S.
Besides traveling, who else packs this travel size sunscreen? I carry one in my gym bag for my track & field events I officiate at.
Michelle Z.
My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water multiple times in a day. how does this hold up to chlorine and getting in and out of the pool.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Where do I find it?
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.