BY BANANA BOAT #19 in Body Sunscreen

New! Family Size 50% More Long Lasting Protection. Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven Broad Spectrum Sunscreen  AvoTriplex High UVA. Water resistant. Non-Greasy. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fragrance Free. Easy Pump & Go Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion provides long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity.

Our patented formula helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the Active Dry Protect™ formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel.

• My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water m...8 Answers
  • Where do I find it?5 Answers
  • Does this actually stay on better than normal when wet? B...1 Answers
  • "I love Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion! I I like to workout outside a lot and this is the best for staying on and protecting while I sweat. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. I'd recommend to others. " in 9 reviews
  • "Banana Boat makes great sunscreens, and this one is no exception." in 1 review
  • "I love using this during the summer when I go on runs because it stays on really well even when I sweat a lot." in 1 review
  • "Used this product all summer long, still got a tan but not as dark as I do every summer since I work outside." in 1 review
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
I LOVE this sunscreen. It is definitely going in my favorite pile and bas been the first thing I grab in the mornings since purchasing. The UVA/UVB protection is great and it is in such a moisturizing vehicle I didnt even need moisturizer for my face. It goes on white and even if you dont get it completely rubbed in it dries completely clear and it isnt greasy at all. This is a fantastic face and body spf. It dries down so nicely and isnt sticky whatsoever. My leg was completely covered in white and I continued to rub it in and what I didnt rub in it dried completely and feels phenomenal. I haven't used it under makeup yet but I have a feeling I won't have any issues as it is basically non existent. I got the small bottle at tjmax for $2.99 which is the perfect size to take with you to reapply every 2 hours which is vital if you want adequate sun protection. If it didnt work for you then you didnt get the recommended spf which is 30 to 50. Anything over/under that is useless. AND most importantly, you HAVE to put the recommended amount on to achieve the spf on the bottle. The way most people put on spf is a little dab because they dont want to feel greasy and then they burn. If you put a dab of the minimum recommended 30 then you are basically getting spf 10 if that. You can not put too much of this on, trust me. My next purchase will most definitely be the big pump! Love love love.
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
Always been a fan of Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens With Powerstay Technology With SPF 50
It’s doesn’t break out my skin like other sun screens and actually protects my skin so it’s 100% effective for me
Price wise it can very. Sometimes it can be pricey but I this summer I’ve found it in my local dollar tree so I racked up while I could and just paid for a bunch
But 8 to 13 dollars is about the average prices I see between online and in store
#BananaBoat #Protection #Sunscreen #Like #Follow here’s a photo of one of my minis I keep in my purse for on the go days when I forget to apply
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
This has to be my favorite brand of all sunscreens for me or my kids I have tried other brands more expensive and some that were cheaper and they just did not have the same effect on me or my kids skin all the others still left them with marks or Burns and this one just seem to be the best on even leaving their skin smooth and soft and protected
Jazmine J.
I mean i dont really burn much from the sun and the only place i ever get sunburnt is my shoulders but i usually put a good amount on my shoulders and swim, hike and many othed outdoor activities and never get burnt again.
Christine D.
Waipahu
As someone who lives near the beach, a sunscreen is a must have in our
family. Banana boat is what we trust the most. We've been using this for
as long as I can remember. It's very effective! My skin burns easily
but thank goodness, banana boat is here to save the day! It's
inexpensive but does it's job really well.
Danielle C.
One of the best sunblock products I've tried so far. Not as greasy as most of them. Has a great smell which is nice when you're putting a product on your face. lasts all day long without having to reapply over and over again. One of the best waterproof sunblocks I've tried.
Shelby E.
Bowling Green, KY
I buy this sunscreen all of the time. It stays on SO WELL in the water. It doesn’t smear is doesn’t wash off, it really does stay put. If you are in the pool or are playing sports this sunscreen is definitely the way to go. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Emily W.
Dallas, TX
It works super well for the parts that I cover it with! The only problem is sometimes I think I spread it evenly and after I’m out in the sun I see splotches of where I missed! Still, totally worth the price and just make sure you get every spot!
Victoria C.
Brooklyn, NY
Sunscreen has its normal smell to it, but I apply this every hour when I’m at the beach works well, protected me against sunburn. It is thick and moisturizingz too. I even put some of this on my face so I don’t get tan lines from my sunglasses lol
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
I used to love this lotion but it is very hard to rub in and get truly absorbed. However, because it's so thick, It does a great job protecting your face and ears when you're in the sun for a long time, just can't really put it under makeup!
Saara S.
What is your favorite drugstore sunscreen?
Lesley S.
Besides traveling, who else packs this travel size sunscreen? I carry one in my gym bag for my track & field events I officiate at.
Michelle Z.
My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water multiple times in a day. how does this hold up to chlorine and getting in and out of the pool.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Where do I find it?
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.

back