Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens With Powerstay Technology With SPF 50

BY BANANA BOAT #55 in Body Sunscreen

Heavy-duty protection that stays on in 7 conditions* and locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen! Provides protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into eyes. These enhanced lotions are specifically designed for sport enthusiasts and active sun lovers who don’t want to be slowed down when playing outside!

Inactive Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: water, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, caprylylglycol, hydrogenated dimer dilinoleyl/dimethylcarbonate copolymer,stearyl alcohol, triethanolamine, behenyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate,glyceryl stearate citrate, disodium ethylene dicocamide PEG-15disulfate, sodium lauryl sarcosinate, carbomer, xanthan gum, aloebarbadensis leaf juice, retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), tocopherol,tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), cetearyl alcohol, sodium lauroyllactylate, lecithin, BHT, methyldibromo glutaronotrile,methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol,dipropylene glycol, disodium EDTA.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3.0%), Homosalate (10.0%), Octocrylene (6.0%). Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Coco-Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Phenylisopropyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate/Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Active Ingredients: Active Ingredients: avobenzone 1.5%, homosalate 15%, octisalate 5%,octocrylene 1.25%, oxybenzone 6%, sunscreen.

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sydney M.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this sunscreen because it has a mix of mineral and chemical sun blocks. The mineral sunscreen (ie zinc) ensures that I am protected the minute I apply and the chemical makes it so the formula can be thinner and more transparent. I like how thin the consistency is so I can apply it smoothly and spread it easily. I use this on my face and body and love it. It smells like a regular sunscreen, but i think thats better than having a bunch of harsh fragrances trying to cover up the inevitable scent of sunblock.
Alexandria G.
Charlotte, NC
I like this sunscreen a lot! I went to the Dominican Republic this past summer and the sun was so strong. I was still able to avoid much damage because of this sunblock! I would definitely continue using this brand!
Kaylee P.
Noblesville, IN
My skin burns quickly, and I make sure to use this product when I'm spending the day in the sun. It stays on very well, even when swimming! It’s a good value if you get it from Walmart. Highly recommend!
Neda N.
Washington
I’m pretty pale and always burn in the sun before I start tanning. Like all sunblocks you have to apply frequently. This does not make you feel greasy. Helps prevent severe sunburn if applied frequently and correctly.
Hannah C.
Fayetteville
I used this a lot when I was in softball. It remains on through all of the sweat and tears! I never had to re-apply it at a game or for the rest of the day! Love it and definitely will buy it again!
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This stuff does what it says it'll do:  Protects from sunburn, is water resistant for up to 80 minutes, and doesn't smell since it has no added fragrance.  I can wear this stuff at the waterpark all day (while reapplying every 60-80 minutes) and come out with no sunburn or mild sunburn.  Good stuff!
Kathryn R.
We absolutely love this stuff we keep it on hand. It's our favorite brand we buy two bottles at a time, we're always out in the sun and need protection and its great!
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
This sunscreen works pretty well. I do find that I have to reapply often compared to other brands when I get out of the pool or if I am sweating. I find the formula not too thick and it has an okay scent to it.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
It definitely keeps me from being sunburnt im pretty fair and burn easily but it helps if I apply in an hour and its not a bad smell for sunscreen would recommend if your fair like me
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen! It smells great, lasts all day, and most importantly protects my skin! It's really thick and hydrating. I don't think it's the easiest to apply, spray sunscreen is a lot easier but less effective and worse for the environment. You can't go wrong with this!
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?