Banana Boat Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreens With Powerstay Technology With SPF 30

BY BANANA BOAT #14 in Body Sunscreen

Sport Performance Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

• My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water multiple ...8 Answers
  • Where do I find it?4 Answers
  • Does this actually stay on better than normal when wet? Banana Bo...1 Answers
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
It definitely stays on through sweat/sports. He downside is that it has such a thick formula that I felt I could never fully rub it in. There was a definite stickiness to it and had a typical sunscreen smell. If you’re looking just to get the job done and don’t care about those other factors, then it does work well as a sunscreen. I just prefer to be able to rub it in all the way and not worry that when I sweat there will be white streaks where it hits the sunscreen.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
This has to be my favorite brand of all sunscreens for me or my kids I have tried other brands more expensive and some that were cheaper and they just did not have the same effect on me or my kids skin all the others still left them with marks or Burns and this one just seem to be the best on even leaving their skin smooth and soft and protected
Jazmine J.
I mean i dont really burn much from the sun and the only place i ever get sunburnt is my shoulders but i usually put a good amount on my shoulders and swim, hike and many othed outdoor activities and never get burnt again.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
My family has always used this sunscreen brand — it’s very cheap and works very well. I tend to get the highest SPF I can find to protect my sensitive shoulders and chest from sunburn or damage, and it does the trick! It also doesn’t cause any pimples or clogged pores like some thicker body creams do.
Jamie C.
Works well for my busy lifestyle in the Sun. No matter how much I sweat it doesn't seem to come off. Also works well in the water. Always put it on before my long runs and never get burned. Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist Sunscreen Spray With PowerStay Technology With SPF 30 or [product:banana-boat-banana-boat-sport-performance-lotion-sunscreen-set-with-spf-30---2]
Allison S.
I really like the fact that this is a small travel size bottle of sunscreen. I bought it to bring it to work when I’m out in the sun for hours. Unfortunately, this sunscreen and my skin don’t like each other and I tend to break out. With it being a “sport” sunscreen, I feel like it has a greasy look to it.
Danielle C.
One of the best sunblock products I've tried so far. Not as greasy as most of them. Has a great smell which is nice when you're putting a product on your face. lasts all day long without having to reapply over and over again. One of the best waterproof sunblocks I've tried.
Shelby E.
Bowling Green, KY
I buy this sunscreen all of the time. It stays on SO WELL in the water. It doesn’t smear is doesn’t wash off, it really does stay put. If you are in the pool or are playing sports this sunscreen is definitely the way to go. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Shruti T.
Los Angeles
Nice and light weight formula. Dint feel like other sunscreens. Absorbed pretty quickly and dint leave any chalky white residue after application. It is a good product for moderate sun exposure. I would like to buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
Adrianna M.
I don't use suncreen a lot unless I'm at the beach or going to a park for the majority of the day. But this sunscreen has worked perfectly for me as well as my fiance! We would apply it every hour to an hour and half. He didn't get burnt at all. I got burnt a tiny bit but nothing major. I do like it.
Saara S.
What is your favorite drugstore sunscreen?
Lesley S.
Besides traveling, who else packs this travel size sunscreen? I carry one in my gym bag for my track & field events I officiate at.
Michelle Z.
My children are in swimteam,and in and out of the water multiple times in a day. how does this hold up to chlorine and getting in and out of the pool.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Where do I find it?
Jessica m.
North Edwards, CA
Do you think this product works well for sensitive skin?