Banana Boat Sport Performance Lip Balm uploaded by Aline C.

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat Sport Performance  Lip Balm SPF 50 helps prevent sun- and wind-chapped lips while you play. Apply this lip balm sunscreen for moisture and protection to your face’s most sensitive skin: your lips.

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Moisturizes and protects dry lips
  • Convenient 0.15oz. tube
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

Banana Boat Sport Performance Lip Balm
  • "I loved this lip balm (although it can melt so keep that in mind). It can get a little messy if it's melted. But I've found it to be a good sunscreen for my lips. " in 22 reviews
  • "Banana sports has the best products for sunscreen and this lip balm is not the exception , i always use it for dry lips and at the same time i have protection . Is it not that cool?! I always have one in my bag and in the car , even my husband use it too he loves because we have dry lips and sometimes we are under the sun for a long time " in 6 reviews
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
Must have at the pool or beach!! I think we focus on protecting our skin with SPF and we forget about our lips. The next morning you will feel the damage if your lips are not protected! I have had countless tubes of this over the years to protect my lips.
Taylor F.
Peyton, CO
This product is amazing for one it is silky smooth for two if you accidentally get it in your mouth it does not taste bad. It keeps my lips from peeling it does have to be reapplied at some points of the day but it is good.
Eli P.
This is my favorite chapstick of all time to use. I've tried regular chapstick brand, eos, burts bees and many more. This one is my go to even when it's not in the summer because it doesn't feel too thick and also is protecting from the sun. I've gone through about 5 of these in the past 3 years since I found it and I'm not going to stop until I can't find it anymore!
GRACE STAR S.
FORT DIX, NJ
I have a stock of this because it is too hot now. This is also for.me and my husband. My lips dry quickly , and a lot more when it is this hot! This product is perfect for us. Will also give some to my relatives.
Mary K.
Tallahassee , FL
This is my go-to when I know I will be out in the sun for a while. Although I'm an avid Burt's Bees user, this is the one I stick with when on vacation especially. It's moisturizing and the SPF 50 is a great bonus! When that heat and those sun rays come out, my lips dry out and chap much easier. But this has helped fight against that so much. Only bummer is that I have found I do need to reapply it often and after a while, my lips have a weird stickiness to them (an odd chapstick filmy stickiness). So I have to completely wipe my lips of it, avoid it for a little bit, and then reapply later on.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Sunscreen is so important to use every single day, rain or shine. The sun is not our only enemy, it's harmful UV rays that is given off in the atmosphere. Our lips can get sun damage and sun burnt as well so I opted to buy this lip balm to keep my lips healthy. I like that this has such a high SPF but I actually found that this lip balm only gives off SPF, it doesn't moisturize my lips whatsoever. Good for SPF, not for lip balm purposes
Samantha R.
Gloster, LA
I learned my lesson the hard way that lips need spf too, and I found this product works the best! Spf chap sticks generally didn't do crap but this manages to stick on and stay with out feeling tacky or weird. The smell is good though I can't say the same for the flavor but once it soaks in I don't notice it if I lick my lips. Totally recommend for every day lip protection.
Emily B.
Cumming, Georgia
I literally use this every day! I burn like no bodies business and I can't express how painful a lip burn is, I didn't get any this season because I wore this. So I put it on as chapstick under my lipstick and it worked perfectly, didn't effect the longevity of my lipstick or antrhing. 10/10 would recommend!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I put this on everyone in my family - adults and kids - and it does the job. Stays on in the water, protects the delicate skin on our lips and doesn't taste like sunscreen. We keep this with us whenever we are doing outdoor activities. We use #BananaBoat sunscreen as well and will always repurchase this.
Courtney B.
I try to make sure to protect my lips with SPF when I'm out hiking, beaching, or skiing, and Banana Boat is a great choice because it really stays put. However, I don't really like the smell or the texture very much, so it tends not to be my top pick even though it is very effective at keeping things moisturized and protected from the UVs.
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
Does this product leave a greasy film on your lips!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Does it moisturise as well as protect against uva/uvf ?
a A.
Corpus Christi, TX
How does this taste? Filmy? Thick? Sticky?
Gabriela S.
Is this good? Is it mousturizing? And does it actually protect the lips? I need a high spf for my lips but the ones I've found are really greasy and they taste kinda weird.
Taylor P.
Westfield, MA
my lips get burned often when im in the sun. How does this brand compare in terms of other brands? I don't want the balm to be heavy or coated on my lips. Will it feel light and natural?