BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Keep your eye on the ball with Banana Boat Sport Performance Faces Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion. It provides the SPF 30 protection you need, and absorbs quickly so it won’t run into your eyes – or slow you down.

Product Features and Description:

• Portable 3oz. lotion tube
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• What other stuff do you use from the banana boat line?11 Answers
Banana Boat Sport Performance Faces Lotion Sunscreen With SPF 30
  • "A good selection for sunscreen. I love the way it smells and they way it protects my sensitive skin from harmful rays from the sun. I like the fact that it's water resistant" in 15 reviews
Teresa M.
I purhased this item and used it in Las Vegas in 100 degree weather. The sunscreen wasn't oily or itchy and it didn't irritate or burn my skin.It wasn't as greasy as most sunscreens.The sunscreen was barely runny and even when it did run, it didn't burn my eyes.I also went swimming with this sunscreen and it seemed to hold up pretty well.The added water resistance is a major plus.Overall, this product stopped me from burning and that is what I was looking for in this product. The cost is also ideal for the amount of protection it provides. I would recommend Banana Boat Sunscreen and I will be purchasing again.
Ruby k.
El Paso
Banana boat es un bloqueador bien, osea cubre bien pero lo malo es que con el rato de andar uno en el sol empiezas a sudar y te pones pegajoso, yo lo uso en mis dos niños , pero al momento de usarlo yo me irritó un poco la piel , al momento de aplicarlo me quema un poco y ya después que absorbe mi piel la crema deja de arderme , pero si me arde al momento de aplicarla y estar masajeando mi piel, terminó de aplicarlo y dura el ardor como 20 segundos , a mí no me callo este bloqueador ....pero en mis hijos todo bien , simplemente tuve mala experiencia ya sea por mí tipo de piel .
Brenda S.
This is my go to sunscreen. I can find it for a very low price. It is thick and has to be really rubbed in to not be seen, but I'm okay with that. I have lupus and get itchy, hot rashes from the sun if I am not protected well. I also have an area that was badly burned previously that absolutely cannot get any sun. This product allows me to still get out there and enjoy at least part of the Summer with my family. I feel a little better knowing that I have a great sunblock that hasn't let me down. I also believe that sunscreen should be a mandatory part of your daily routine. I'm hoping to instill that in my little ones. Life is precious! Don't let yourself get skin cancer when there are products like this to keep us safe. Too many wonderful people have been lost.
Sam M.
Chugiak, AK
(This is for the normal sport spf - not face but I assume they’re similar). I burn really easily since I have very fair skin, so I got this after having to cut back a bit financially (I liked the vanicream spf before this). I put it to the test in Hawaii earlier this year and while I still burned a bit, I don’t think it was this stuffs fault. I applied it religiously every 2 hours (including on my face) and it didn’t break me out too badly, though I did notice a few little pimples. I didn’t burn anywhere else so I think I just missed a bit of my back. I’ll keep using it and probably repurchase in the future since it’s more affordable than the others I’ve tried and it did the job.
Kerry H.
Moore , SC
We use this product at times because it’s cheaper than spray version. It works well for my active family but honestly, we are impatient and we hate waiting for the lotion to dry down. I like that the kids can get into water quickly after drying down and I know the product will stay on them without washing away. I don’t care for the smell of this product and I will purchase coppertone products over Banana Boat.
Lucia I.
Homeland , CA
I am a light skinned female that gets sunburn super easy, whenever my family and I go out we apply banana boat. It is gentle on the skin, it is a good price and it totally works and I do recommend this sunscreen. It helps me not get sunburn. Banana Boat Sport Performance Faces Lotion Sunscreen With SPF 30
Christine K.
Glendale, CA
This is your classic sun screen that you buy from the market, when you’re also picking up snacks for the beach/pool. So suffice to say, it’s convenient since you can find it mostly everywhere and it’s affordable. The smell and texture are fine, but once again, leaves my eyes stinging and is hard to blend.
Aby N.
Rocky Mount
I love this sunscreen. Not only is it very effective, it smells like summer and I absolutely adore that. The packaging makes it impossible to miss, which is great in a house like mine. It didn't harm anyone's skin and it was an excellent value. I would and will absolutely buy again.
Raphaela P.
Minnetonka , MN
It’s good to your body but face I think is too oily. The size is good to transport to anywhere in your purse. It’s affective I really like it but my face gets oily pretty fast so not recommend it to anyone who has oily skin. Otherwise it’s really nice for the rest of your body!
Moriah M.
My light skinned ginger headed fiancé is always coming home with sunburns from working in the sun all day. I started buying banana boat sports sun screen for him to put on his face in hopes that he wouldn't sweat it off, and this was the only sunscreen that actually stayed and helps to prevent his face getting sun burned.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
What other stuff do you use from the banana boat line?

Kohl's