BY BANANA BOAT #59 in Facial Sunscreen

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Keep your eye on the ball with Banana Boat Sport Performance Faces Sunscreen SPF 30 Lotion. It provides the SPF 30 protection you need, and absorbs quickly so it won’t run into your eyes – or slow you down.

Product Features and Description:

• Portable 3oz. lotion tube
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• What other stuff do you use from the banana boat line?11 Answers
Banana Boat Sport Performance Faces Lotion Sunscreen With SPF 30
  • "A good selection for sunscreen. I love the way it smells and they way it protects my sensitive skin from harmful rays from the sun. I like the fact that it's water resistant" in 15 reviews
Teresa M.
I purhased this item and used it in Las Vegas in 100 degree weather. The sunscreen wasn't oily or itchy and it didn't irritate or burn my skin.It wasn't as greasy as most sunscreens.The sunscreen was barely runny and even when it did run, it didn't burn my eyes.I also went swimming with this sunscreen and it seemed to hold up pretty well.The added water resistance is a major plus.Overall, this product stopped me from burning and that is what I was looking for in this product. The cost is also ideal for the amount of protection it provides. I would recommend Banana Boat Sunscreen and I will be purchasing again.
Ruby k.
El Paso
Banana boat es un bloqueador bien, osea cubre bien pero lo malo es que con el rato de andar uno en el sol empiezas a sudar y te pones pegajoso, yo lo uso en mis dos niños , pero al momento de usarlo yo me irritó un poco la piel , al momento de aplicarlo me quema un poco y ya después que absorbe mi piel la crema deja de arderme , pero si me arde al momento de aplicarla y estar masajeando mi piel, terminó de aplicarlo y dura el ardor como 20 segundos , a mí no me callo este bloqueador ....pero en mis hijos todo bien , simplemente tuve mala experiencia ya sea por mí tipo de piel .
Serina R.
This is a good sunblock but it wasn't my favorite. I have used this many times but it has it's cons. It's gentle on the skin but it is very oily. I bought this at my local drugstore. I have oily skin already so when using this on my face it just makes me look worse and I find myself always having to blot away excess oil. If you have dry skin, this product will be great for you! Also the smell isn't as great too. Once you put it on you smell it instantly and it's kind of unflattering when you're going out.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love this stuff! It’s recommend for the face but I use it all over. I found it gentle to my skin and the best part is this sunscreen stays put without running in your eyes and I found I need to reapply less frequently due to the thick nature of the lotion. Great for sports in the sun or swimming. I’d highly recommend this product.
Chelsea G.
Middletown
My family spends most summers down on the Connecticut shore line and as a result I think I’ve tried pretty much every sunscreen there is 😂 I do like this product for the level of protection it provides from the harsh sun but it’s just way too thick for me. It also breaks my face out so I use other brands now.
Lizette A.
Fort Worth, TX
Great sunscreen! Love that its not too thick or greasy like others. It goes on smooth and doesn’t make you feel sticky, smell great. I love that when On vacations after being in the sun for a few days it doesn’t feel like it burns like other sunscreens I’ve used. Would definitelyrecommend this product.
Jennifer H.
Louisiana , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I like this sunscreen bc it’s great for my face. It doesn’t take much blends in well.. I always go with 30spf bc it still always me to achieve some color which is always needed for my skin shade but keeps me from burning which is most important.
Savanna G.
This sunscreen is one of my favorite smelling sunscreens with the best protection! I’ve been a lifeguard for years and I also swim outside a good bit and banana boats facial sunscreen has always been my go-to brand. I will continue to use them and support their product!
ruby s.
Buen bloqueador pero le doy 4 estrellas porque tiene un olor un poco fuerte y cuando está uno sudando, prácticamente estás sudando el bloqueador , te quedas pegajoso y con olor a bloqueador , un poco difícil de distribuir
Sharon S.
Philadelphia
I think banana boat is a great brand I love their sunscreen. It last long without washing off quickly. It does have a good smell and also does the job so that I don’t get burned. I also use on my daughter and husband as well it’s good for the whole family.
Rachel R.
What other stuff do you use from the banana boat line?