BY BANANA BOAT

A zinc sunscreen that protects against sunburn and long-term skin damage! Ideal for those sun-sensitive areas such as your ears, lips, nose, and face.

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Portable 2oz. jar
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Do you guys like the stick I have never used it?? Is it e...15 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "No more suncreen in your eyes! This lovely stick come with so much glory. For all the beauty guru's our there, that love to use stick foundation, you will love this sunblock stick for your face! Its easy to put in those sensitive areas without getting in your eyes." in 8 reviews
Sophia M.
I really don’t like this sunscreen at all because it burns my skin and the burn stays there even after i take it off. Once I had to ice my face because the burn was so bad. I don’t have very sensitive skin at all but for some reason most sunscreens burn me so if you really don’t get affected by any sunscreen this is good for you.
Rebecca L.
Harrison, TN
I buy this to use on my kid. Works great, spreads okay. Will be looking to try out other mineral sunscreens just due to spreadability. Otherwise really like this sunscreen.
dalia H.
Ontario
This is really good. Im in swim and this actually protecta my skin from sun burns and from getting taner. I swim every day so this is an important product for me!
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
This product is tested on animals therefore I don’t support them.
Before I went cruelty free with products I did use this and it tended to pull on the face. I don’t really like that aspect and could help with pre-mature wrinkles.
Hannah G.
Centerville, UT
This is super convenient which maybe enticing. However, this does not glide on easy. It sticks and sometimes comes off chunky. It’s perfect for under the eyes and the nose. But if you want it for all over face. I don’t recommend.
Lola M.
Great product 👍 I live in South Florida so a sunscreen is a must for me. I wear this product every single day even on the days I wear foundation. This sunscreen does not oxidize my foundation's which is a huge plus for me, as a matter of fact this product helps keep my foundation in place all day. It's not greasy and it's not drying either. I really like this product.
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
I love this brand of sunscreen! Now take it from a very pale red head, who knows her sunscreen brands! This product is very nice, affordable, and convenient! I don’t have to reapply this product a lot, and it doesn’t come off when your face gets wet or sweaty! The only complaint I really have about this product is, it burns your eyes and the smell is really strong! That is normal for a face sunscreen though! But other than that I love this product and would recommend to all!!!
Michelle M.
I bought this from Walmart . Yes it met my expectation Its wonderful yes I would recommend this product yes this met my expectations yes I would great product not greasy at all wonderful product must use I have several ones of these Banana Boat Sport Performance Faces Clear Zinc Lotion Sunscreen
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
While I love this brand, I am not a huge fan of this product in the stick form. It is easy to miss spots which can create a weird tan line. I do like the idea behind it, I bought it at target for under five dollars. I would recommend for short term sun exposure but would stick with lotion for a full day in the sun.
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
The kids absolutely love using the face stick during their ball games and while we are at the beach! It holds up through all the sweat and sand. The great thing about the stick while you are at the beach is you don't have to worry about having sand on your hands to rub it on your little ones face! So no rubbing the harsh sand on their little sensitive faces. It goes on smooth and lasts at least 90 minutes. I buy this product every year!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Do you guys like the stick I have never used it?? Is it easy to use?? Is it as good as the spray or lotions??