BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Daneymis P.
This sunscreen is perfect for summer. I really like its spray format and the perfect packaging. It is fully recommended
Sarah L.
Arlington, TX
I use this stuff everyday when I go walking. I love that it is a spray and it goes on easy and isn't greasy. I especially love it for my face because of the easy application.
Ana D.
Grand Rapids, MI
We like using this product,because it's easy to apply especially for kids it's more enjoyable for them to spray all over their body.I like it because it feels lighter on your skin doesn't feel too sticky.
Alyssa K.
I love this sunscreen! It's waterproof and sweat proof - which is a must on hot summer days! I love how the spray had a cooling effect when it touches your skin! You do have to reapply every 80 minutes - so just be aware of that. I would recommend this product!
Patience W.
Glen Burnie, MD
So i love my sun block so much! I have been using this for over a year now and unlike others this one is not to thick and clumpy and also it cools you down so hello beach and bye heat/ sun burn 🔥 #beachbag
romane F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this sunscreen because it isn't so oily and I have very sensitive skin he doesn't have a strong smell easy to apply last very long it's just all around a great product I started to even buy it for family members is just something I would not go without during the summer
Marylou L.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely love this product! I have a four year old daughter who is always on the go and loves being outside. However when it comes to sunscreen, it is so hard to find one that she will let me put on her. This is not only a sunscreen spray but it also cools you down while you are playing. It is very easy to use since all you do is spray and go. There is no need to rub into skin and it will last for 80 minutes. It is water resistant and it is a spf of 50 which it provides UVA/UVB protection. My daughter loves it because it cools her down and I do not have to rub it on her.
Suzanne D.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this product. First I love spray sunscreen and second it has a cooling sensation. This is great since I am so hot from the sun.
Giselle R.
Paterson, NJ
Really enjoyed this sunscreen. Didn’t feel greasy. Went on with ease and had a good scent.
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Used this sunscreen on a very hot day and it lasted me almost all day all while still having good coverage! The smell isn’t that bad compared to others. Also doesn’t feel bad on the skin. Definitely recommend!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
I just keep it in the pool bag.