BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Neysha M.
Ugh this one is one of my favorite. It feels so good when you apply it. It has a cooling effect that I love. And it does help protect from the sun to not get sunburn. I easily get them but not with this one.
Bethany W.
This stuff smells horrible but it is the best sunscreen I have found. It reeks of a strong chemical smell. I haven't found another sunscreen that covers as well or cools as well either. If they could fix the snell it would be perfect.
Giselle R.
Paterson, NJ
Really enjoyed this sunscreen. Didn’t feel greasy. Went on with ease and had a good scent.
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Used this sunscreen on a very hot day and it lasted me almost all day all while still having good coverage! The smell isn’t that bad compared to others. Also doesn’t feel bad on the skin. Definitely recommend!
mayra m.
Irving, TX
I️ purchased this after a really bad sum burn. I️ love how easy it is to apply. I️t feel nice and cool on your skin even in a 100degree weather.
Daneymis P.
This sunscreen is perfect for summer. I really like its spray format and the perfect packaging. It is fully recommended
Chelsea C.
Pottstown, PA
This is a super good sun screen, I use it every summer when I go on vacation and don't want to burn! And it being a spray makes it ten times easier to apply without a huge mess!
Jaimah G.
Van Nuys, CA
My boyfriend and I love using this Banana Boat Sport Performance Coolzone spray with SPF50. Instantly cools and refreshes with a clean scent. Also you only just spray and go. Rub free! It sprays continous clear ultraMist without worrying that you'll miss a spot. Love love love this product!😘❤
Daphne L.
This is an awesome sunscreen. It's easy to apply. It doesn't have a harsh odor. My family likes it. It's worth the money.
B x.
This is my sunscreen of choice.
It is really refreshing when you spray it on. Feels nice and cool. Plus it has a nice smell as well.
With this product, I get the SPF I need without the icky, greasy feeling cream. You don't have to rub it in forever either.
Sweatproof and waterproof for 80 min? Yes please.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
I just keep it in the pool bag.