BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the origi...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Daneymis P.
Daneymis P.
This sunscreen is perfect for summer. I really like its spray format and the perfect packaging. It is fully recommended
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Pottstown, PA
This is a super good sun screen, I use it every summer when I go on vacation and don't want to burn! And it being a spray makes it ten times easier to apply without a huge mess!
Jaimah G.
Jaimah G.
Van Nuys, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
My boyfriend and I love using this Banana Boat Sport Performance Coolzone spray with SPF50. Instantly cools and refreshes with a clean scent. Also you only just spray and go. Rub free! It sprays continous clear ultraMist without worrying that you'll miss a spot. Love love love this product!😘❤
Daphne L.
Daphne L.
Great Outdoors Expert
This is an awesome sunscreen. It's easy to apply. It doesn't have a harsh odor. My family likes it. It's worth the money.
Brandi t.
Brandi t.
This is my sunscreen of choice.
It is really refreshing when you spray it on. Feels nice and cool. Plus it has a nice smell as well.
With this product, I get the SPF I need without the icky, greasy feeling cream. You don't have to rub it in forever either.
Sweatproof and waterproof for 80 min? Yes please.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this spray! I like how it goes on clear, has a very fine mist, and is not sticky at all! I found it at Target. I do however wish that it was a bit cheaper as it needs to be reapplied very frequently.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Goes on easy and doesn't feel greasy. I love how effective it was protecting my skin from a burn. The packaging was cute and compact- super convenient if I wanted to carry a small bag. I would totally recommend this to other people
Paola N.
Paola N.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
It doesn't last long but while it last it really works. Doesn't let your skin white, it dissolves well and have a good smell. Good price!
Stephaine S.
Stephaine S.
Saint stephen, SC
This sun screen is great! I absolutely love banana boat. I don't sunburn I get the tan I want while protecting my skin. I love the spray on more than lotion its fast and easy to apply and it smells good!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
I really like this spray bottle because it's faster, easier to use and it's not messy!.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Gabriela L.