BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the origi...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Sprays on, but it gets everywhere. Oily formula that leaves skin feeling greasy and gross.
Sharlie B.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
This product is the worst sunscreen I have ever purchased. The one and only time I used this was on a trip to Six Flags over Georgia. I applied this prior to leaving the house and ever 90 minutes as directed. I got a horrible sunburn that rivals the ones I would get at band camp. This protected me not one bit. I do not recommend.
Sanford , NC
This isn't very cooling to me. Once again I hate, hate, HATE any and all spray sunscreens. They don't spray evenly and if it's windy you more than likely are spraying more sunscreen on your neighbor than you are yourself and your children.
Cat B.
Cat B.
Hope, BC
I wont ever buy aerosol sun screen from Banana boat. When I wasn't in the room my son sprayed some on my table and it stripped all the finish off the table. If it could do that to a table imagine what its doing to skin!!
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
I don't feel like this does much. The smell refunds me of bug repellent. The scent just lingers around all day. I wish it would last longer. Because you have to keep reapplying it every couple of hours.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Longmont, CO
Just got over a really bad sunburn after using this sunscreen. I applied as said on the container and not even two hours (and no water) later my whole back and both backs of my shoulders were completely red. I grew up using banana boat all through my childhood and never had bad experiences, but this spray didn't seem to do any protection but leaving me with a really bad 4 days of aloe sunburn . I won't be using banana boat again after this last sunburn unless they go back to whatever kind they used before that actually protected me.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
Does withstand sweat/sand etc. well however still has that sunscreen feel and smell that I'm not a fan of. Love the spray on feature because I hate getting sunscreen on my hands, however it doesn't last very long. Bottle goes empty extremely fast.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Camden, AR
First of all, this is a wonderful brand. Every summer I always purchase a Banana Boat product. I usually use the SPF 70 or higher because I burn easily. The formula is a bit greasy, but gives good coverage. You have to apply this very frequently to avoid getting burned.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love the convience of the spray. Only a problem if there is a breeze at the beach. Hard to get coverage when all the product blows away
Briana M.
Briana M.
I generally use this when at the beach, and while I like the product in general, the smell is not the greatest. It does not smell like most sunscreens, but overall, it is pretty effective especially for those with younger, active children who don't wanna sit still will you lather them with normal sun lotion.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Gabriela L.