BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Summer B.
Louisa, KY
This is my favorite sunscreen! It smells great, easy to apply, and it feels cool on your skin!
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
I love love this spray it feels amazing and keeps my white ginger skin cool and refreshed.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
The cooling sensation of this spray is my favorite part. Comes in multiple sizes as well
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
I really like how light this was. Not a bad smell either. It had good coverage too.
Roberta G.
New Caney, TX
Love love love this stuff! Kids like the cooling on a very hot day on Texas!
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Used this sunscreen on a very hot day and it lasted me almost all day all while still having good coverage! The smell isn’t that bad compared to others. Also doesn’t feel bad on the skin. Definitely recommend!
Julie A.
Banana Boat is a brand I definitely trust with my summer skin care needs! The spray bottles are convenient for on the go activities, especially at the beach, near water, or for a mid-activity reapplication. I recommend this brand and bottle to anyone on the go this summer!
Christin S.
South Bend, IN
This sunscreen is amazing! The can is very convenient as well. It absorbs quickly and is water proof for a long time. It cool the skin on contact, who wouldn't love that in the summer heat? Would definitely recommend.
Brandi t.
This is my sunscreen of choice.
It is really refreshing when you spray it on. Feels nice and cool. Plus it has a nice smell as well.
With this product, I get the SPF I need without the icky, greasy feeling cream. You don't have to rub it in forever either.
Sweatproof and waterproof for 80 min? Yes please.
Ali R.
Glassboro , NJ
I love this sunscreen because it smells great and is easy to apply. I like that you don't have to use your hands to rub it in. You can pick this up at any drug store, walmart, or target.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
I just keep it in the pool bag.