BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the origi...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
This spray is great love how easy it goes on & it's not to sticky also lasts & when it's super hot feels amazing putting a cooling spray on!
Midnight U.
Midnight U.
Terre Haute, IN
This sunscreen really helps you to cool off if you are in the sun for a long time. It does wear off easily while you are sweating though.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
York, PA
I love this sunscreen! I am a very pale red head and the SPF 50+ works well for me! I also love that it cools me down as I spray it!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Love the cool feeling when you put it on and if your in a pool it doesn't come off easy. You do need to reapply. Good coverage.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Lenexa, KS
Easy to put on and I love the cool blast you get as you apply. Love the 30spf. Scent is not too harsh so thumbs up there too.
Shakira S.
Shakira S.
Hialeah, FL
This suncreen is amazing I buy it everytime i go to the beach or pool smells really good and i love the fact that its a spray
Kaelyn D.
Kaelyn D.
Love the convenice of the spray! The cool sensation feels great on hot days. This product kept me sun-burn free all summer.
Jakia H.
Jakia H.
Manning, SC
I have used this multiple times. I run rack and it's a great sun screen in extremely hot weather. I recommend this product.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Euless , TX
This is the only Thing I carry with me. It has a high spf and feels cool when being sprayed as an added layer in the heat.
samantha p.
samantha p.
I love this sunscreen. It has a nice scent,feels cool when you apply,especially on a hot day at the beach.. goes on clear.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Gabriela L.