BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Jakia H.
Manning, SC
I have used this multiple times. I run rack and it's a great sun screen in extremely hot weather. I recommend this product.
Kaelyn D.
Love the convenice of the spray! The cool sensation feels great on hot days. This product kept me sun-burn free all summer.
Rachel L.
Euless , TX
This is the only Thing I carry with me. It has a high spf and feels cool when being sprayed as an added layer in the heat.
samantha p.
I love this sunscreen. It has a nice scent,feels cool when you apply,especially on a hot day at the beach.. goes on clear.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL
This is such a nice product for those really hot beach days! It gives you a nice refreshing cool down when reapplying.
Alexis N.
Elk Grove, CA
It is cool and refreshing to use this spray. It feels great. It doesn't sweat off either. Feels good on a hot day.
Shelia M.
Bowling Green, KY
When my husband goes fishing he uses this product, he likes the spray because he doesn't have to rub it on
Brittany J.
Lake Charles, LA
Stays on in water. Doesn't have a sticky feel to it like the lotion. I would definitely recommend this
Rachel S.
It stays on for awhile and I didn't end up with any sunburn. Also it wasn't harsh on my skin at all.
Summer B.
Louisa, KY
This is my favorite sunscreen! It smells great, easy to apply, and it feels cool on your skin!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
I just keep it in the pool bag.