BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the origi...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Love love.. Not only does it give you great even coverage from the sun. It's a nice little cool most!! My whole family loves it. This will be are go to sunscreen from now on!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Hamlin, West Virginia
Available at all or most retail locations. Doesn't leave your skin oily, smells good. Goes on smooth. Last for a long time. Only sun screen I use. Been using it for years
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
The spray is an easy no mess way. I really liked using this while I had my nephew around just for ease of use. No less in my bad either. Smells good and works well.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Cramerton, NC
I use this at the beach all the time. It provides adequate protection and has a nice scent. I can appreciate the fact that it sprays on evenly and dries quickly.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Morganton, NC
Only sunscreen I use in the summer. Smells great and cools your skin off as you spray. Perfect for a hot day by the pool! Did I mention it's water/sweat proof?!
Dana L.
Dana L.
Monticello, Il
We recently used this sunscreen and didn't feel that it worked as well as it should. i didn't feel the spray was as strong or covered as much as other brands.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Texarkana, TX
This product has saved my skin many times on the river! Easy to use and protects my skin from the sun! Love that you can spray it on and it dries instantly.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Santa Ana , CA
Great for a day at the beach. It's applies easy with it's sprayable bottle. I do suggest applying after getting wet for the best protection from the sun.
Saint Paul, MN
I know this stuff can be expensive but my family loves it. I get sunburnt a lot and with this sun screen I don't get sunburnt with this sunscreen.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Dresden, OH
Love this sunscreen! The continuous spray makes things quick and simple. Provides great coverage and helps protect your skin. Very affordable.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Gabriela L.