BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Anna B.
Morganton, NC
Only sunscreen I use in the summer. Smells great and cools your skin off as you spray. Perfect for a hot day by the pool! Did I mention it's water/sweat proof?!
Dana L.
Monticello, Il
We recently used this sunscreen and didn't feel that it worked as well as it should. i didn't feel the spray was as strong or covered as much as other brands.
Katherine S.
Texarkana, TX
This product has saved my skin many times on the river! Easy to use and protects my skin from the sun! Love that you can spray it on and it dries instantly.
Chelsea K.
Santa Ana , CA
Great for a day at the beach. It's applies easy with it's sprayable bottle. I do suggest applying after getting wet for the best protection from the sun.
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
I know this stuff can be expensive but my family loves it. I get sunburnt a lot and with this sun screen I don't get sunburnt with this sunscreen.
Brandi E.
Dresden, OH
Love this sunscreen! The continuous spray makes things quick and simple. Provides great coverage and helps protect your skin. Very affordable.
Gabrielle M.
This spray is great love how easy it goes on & it's not to sticky also lasts & when it's super hot feels amazing putting a cooling spray on!
Midnight U.
Terre Haute, IN
This sunscreen really helps you to cool off if you are in the sun for a long time. It does wear off easily while you are sweating though.
Lexie B.
York, PA
I love this sunscreen! I am a very pale red head and the SPF 50+ works well for me! I also love that it cools me down as I spray it!
Alejandra R.
Love the cool feeling when you put it on and if your in a pool it doesn't come off easy. You do need to reapply. Good coverage.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Gabriela L.