BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Francesca P.
miami, FL
This spray is great for when there's no one to help you apply sunscreen on your back! No but seriously it's life changing because it allows you not to burn and stays on despite the several jumps in the pool or ocean
Christin S.
South Bend, IN
This sunscreen is amazing! The can is very convenient as well. It absorbs quickly and is water proof for a long time. It cool the skin on contact, who wouldn't love that in the summer heat? Would definitely recommend.
Sneha R.
I love love this sunscreen because it cools off your skin and very easy to apply. It's not greasy or sticky and it lasts a long time. I also love the smell of it as it doesn't exactly smell like straight up sunscreen. Great purchase ever since I found it!
Sharon L.
Banana Boat Sport Performance Cool Zone Continuous Spray is a nice product to have during the hot summer days at the beach. Like any other sunscreen, it has a ten minute drying time or else it will wash tight off.
Jamie C.
Los Angeles, CA
This spray rocks because it dries super fast and doesn't leave a weird/sticky residue behind. It's perfectly priced for what you get -- total sun protection. I bought this at CVS but have also purchased it at Target. Would 100% recommend this product.
Cristie R.
This is the spray that I use when my boyfriend and I go out to go kayaking. It's easy to apply and convenient because it's a spray. And the spf is 50+ so it offers great protection for us while we're on the river.
Nastia O.
Plano, TX
I love this stuff! I lived in Florida for four years and we went to the beach several times a week. This sunscreen sprays on easily, evenly and the best part is that it smells amazing! Reapplication was rarely necessary. Definitely a summer must have.
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
I purchased this for my Coachella trip and I really loved it. No sunburns and it provide a great cooling effect when sprayed it. My mom ended up using the rest because for her daily bike rides. She loves the cooling sensation it gives her.
Yesenia V.
I don't feel like this does much. The smell refunds me of bug repellent. The scent just lingers around all day. I wish it would last longer. Because you have to keep reapplying it every couple of hours.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
This is one of the only sunscreens that I use, it works so well and it is super easy to apply. Have you ever tried rubbing lotion on your own back? It's almost impossible, but this you just spray down your back,
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
I just keep it in the pool bag.