BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx
I love how this sunscreen goes on and stays on. It doesn't feel greasy and dries quickly. I stay pretty active all summer wether I am swimming, playing sports, or enjoying a festival. Banana boat is my go to sunscreen. I will definitely buy it again and would recommend it to anyone.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
Works, easy application. If I have to be in the sun longer than 10 minutes straight I will unhappily wear a sunscreen and this is my choice, otherwise I am not a fan of sunscreen on large but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. LoL. I will burn past 10 minutes. I have sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't hurt me at least.
Macy T.
Muncie, IN
This spray is so easy to use! Just spray it on and rub it in! I've used the 50 SPF and 30 SPF. Both worked wonders for my skin - even in 100 degree weather. It was awesome to use and seemed to stay through sweat and water. Didn't burn or rub off like some other sunscreens do.
Larayne f.
summerville, SC
This is great i found it at target one day and decided to give it a shot.. so glad i did!! took it to Jamaica and it was so hot we were sweating and i sprayed some on. to my surprise it worked not we have to restock every time we go to target.. i have my family addicted as well.. sporting events or just hot days
Clea W.
I love this sunscreen! It's the only way I can wear sunscreen. The spray is so easy, and the formula lasts almost all day, even when I'm in the water or sweating. I buy mine at Walgreens and it's pretty cheap! Also, it has a cooling effect, which feels amazing when it's so hot out. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for an effective and easy sunscreen.
Monica W.
Washington, DC
I'm a big fan of the spray sunscreens because I hate the oily feeling of the lotions. This sunscreen kept me safe from sunburn through all of my years of swimming, track, and cross-country. And the cooling feeling is great for anybody spending time out in the sun.
Caitlin B.
Gurley, AL
My husband works long hours outdoors. This is his number one pick! It offers great protection with staying power. Sweat isn't a threat! We pick his up at wal mart or wal greens whenever it's on sale! A constant stock is key!! Great scent and dries instantly.
Carmela J.
Garnerville, NY
This is honestly my favorite sunscreen of all time. They come in travel sizes which I always keep in my bag for normal use. They spray on so nicely and the formula isn't sticky at all! It also has a very cooling effect when it makes contact with your skin which makes it perfect for these brutal heat waves.
Martha D.
This is in my beach bag everyday while on vacation! Those rays of sunshine in the Carribbean are not to be played with. This gives me enough protection from the harmful rays and the cooling effect calms my skin from the heat. I still get a tan but in a safer way.
Kendra p.
Los Alamos, NM
My hubby and I love this cool zone spray. We bought it for our week long trip to Lake Powell last month and we found all of our friends and family asking to use it. It really does feel cool on your skin when you apply, which was awesome because we were always hot at the lake! Love that you don't have to rub it in, so my hands were never tainted with sunscreen!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
I just keep it in the pool bag.