BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Brenda F.
Lakewood, OH
Great coverage, cooling sensation! Easy to use and great packaging ! Smells great and bought at a drug store easy to find and used lots of times and will buy again ! No it is great to use for sensitive skin !
Stacey O.
Attleboro, MA
I like the easy to use spray at the beach. It is much easier to apply to myself than regular lotion. You just have to make sure you still run it in so you don't miss a spot. That can cause a splotchy burn!
Patience W.
Glen Burnie, MD
So i love my sun block so much! I have been using this for over a year now and unlike others this one is not to thick and clumpy and also it cools you down so hello beach and bye heat/ sun burn 🔥 #beachbag
Yesenia V.
I don't feel like this does much. The smell refunds me of bug repellent. The scent just lingers around all day. I wish it would last longer. Because you have to keep reapplying it every couple of hours.
Mariah S.
Allendale, MI
spray on sunscreen is the only type i'll use and this one lasts. even through sweat this product is still effective in protecting me from the harmful rays of sun i encounter during the summer months.
Jane S.
Okay, this stuff is legit. And the spray is perfect for when you're active but need to touch up your shoulders. I could put this on myself and get a good enough coverage that I didn't burn at all.
Bianca T.
I love all banana boat products , especially this one. It's so easy to use, light weight and sweat proof. This is one of my go-tos. You just spray it on and don't have to worry about it so much.
Heather Q.
Fargo, ND
This stuff is amazing! Perfect for children because it stays on through virtually everything and it smells great! I enjoy that it sprays instead of an oil or lotion which makes my hands sticky.
Aneysa O.
Yuma, AZ
With having a 3 year old loving to cool down in the pool all summer from when the sun comes up to when it goes down this spray is a life saver. So quick to apply with a squirmy kid. Spray & go.
KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK
Love this sunscreen! It's so easy to apply and it keeps my fair skin from getting fried in the sun. I also love the cool feeling it leaves when I spray it on in the hot summertime weather.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
I just keep it in the pool bag.