BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Anne C.
Parma, OH
I love this at the beach! It has a really great cooling effect when you spray it on so it's perfect for really hot weather. It has a liquidy consistency compared to typical lotion and you do have to rub it in otherwise you burn in blotches. My husband particularly likes it since it cools him down in the summer too. It does stay on well when swimming too.
Calla Q.
Lacey, WA
My family swears by Banana Boat products! We love the easy spray and mist bottles! They are easy to use, they aren't messy and I love that the nozzle locks so that it won't leak in a beach bag!! The cool mist feels GREAT on already burt skin, so that's a HUGE plus. We would definitely recommend this product to families!
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
This product is the worst sunscreen I have ever purchased. The one and only time I used this was on a trip to Six Flags over Georgia. I applied this prior to leaving the house and ever 90 minutes as directed. I got a horrible sunburn that rivals the ones I would get at band camp. This protected me not one bit. I do not recommend.
Courtney B.
Banana Boat Sport Performance Cool Zone Continuous Spray is my #1 pick for spray sunscreen for my body, whether I'm going for a long hike or attending an all-day music festival. I've never been burnt while using it as long as I remember to reapply around lunchtime, no matter how much I'm sweating. And the cool spray is a great refreshing burst if you're somewhere super hot.
Alyssa K.
I love this sunscreen! It's waterproof and sweat proof - which is a must on hot summer days! I love how the spray had a cooling effect when it touches your skin! You do have to reapply every 80 minutes - so just be aware of that. I would recommend this product!
Evelyn B.
San Fernando, CA
When it's summer this is the sunscreen I love to use because of it's cooling effect. It can be pricey but I make sure to get it when it's on sale and with coupons. I love how easy it is to use. You just spray it on where you need to and your done. The only thing is that when you spay it on it does have this strong aerosol scent but it's just when you spray it.
Shannon W.
I am super fair and burn very easily in the summer months. I find that this sunscreen not only protects, but the cooling affect is awesome on those hot summer days. Whether I'm at the beach or by the pool, I always reach for this sunscreen. I'll be traveling with it when I go on vacation this summer!
Mia A.
I like this one and I've tried the one made for kids. I think they're good sunscreens. I like the aerosol dispenser because I can get a continuous spray. It's fast and easy to spray my kids down and reapply. The cooling effect isn't really noticeable, but nice when it's very hot outside. Sprayer doesn't get clogged up and it lasts a long time.
Briana M.
I generally use this when at the beach, and while I like the product in general, the smell is not the greatest. It does not smell like most sunscreens, but overall, it is pretty effective especially for those with younger, active children who don't wanna sit still will you lather them with normal sun lotion.
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx
I love how this sunscreen goes on and stays on. It doesn't feel greasy and dries quickly. I stay pretty active all summer wether I am swimming, playing sports, or enjoying a festival. Banana boat is my go to sunscreen. I will definitely buy it again and would recommend it to anyone.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
I just keep it in the pool bag.