BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the origi...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Sneha R.
Sneha R.
I love love this sunscreen because it cools off your skin and very easy to apply. It's not greasy or sticky and it lasts a long time. I also love the smell of it as it doesn't exactly smell like straight up sunscreen. Great purchase ever since I found it!
Nastia O.
Nastia O.
Plano, TX
I love this stuff! I lived in Florida for four years and we went to the beach several times a week. This sunscreen sprays on easily, evenly and the best part is that it smells amazing! Reapplication was rarely necessary. Definitely a summer must have.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
For the past 3 years I have used this and without fail it has protected me from some possible nasty burns. The cooling doesn't last long but it's really nice and refreshing on a hot day. Only sunscreen I will probably ever buy again, it's so good!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Palm Harbor, FL
Best thing for a day at the #beach! The sunscreen helps to avoid the inevitable sunburn that most tourists get when visiting #Florida. This one is my all time favorite because after a day in the #FloridaHeat it helps cool you down as you reapply.
Beirzhette M.
Beirzhette M.
Southfield , MI
I purchased this for my Coachella trip and I really loved it. No sunburns and it provide a great cooling effect when sprayed it. My mom ended up using the rest because for her daily bike rides. She loves the cooling sensation it gives her.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
I love the Banana Boat brand! I do think it is a little too expensive compared to store brands. Additionally, I prefer the lotion sunscreen as I feel it provides better coverage. This spray bottle is great for quick touch ups though!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
I know sunscreen is so important for our skin, but I hate how greasy it is and how long it takes to put on. Thankfully, this formula takes care of both of those problems and adds in a cooling effect that is perfect during summer.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
This sunscreen is easy to use. You can easily apply it to your back and hard to reach places with the continuous spray. The spray is difficult when it gets windy so it is easier to apply it inside before you go out in the sun.
Christin S.
Christin S.
South Bend, IN
This sunscreen is amazing! The can is very convenient as well. It absorbs quickly and is water proof for a long time. It cool the skin on contact, who wouldn't love that in the summer heat? Would definitely recommend.
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
This spray is great for when there's no one to help you apply sunscreen on your back! No but seriously it's life changing because it allows you not to burn and stays on despite the several jumps in the pool or ocean
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Gabriela L.