BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Sarah L.
Arlington, TX
I use this stuff everyday when I go walking. I love that it is a spray and it goes on easy and isn't greasy. I especially love it for my face because of the easy application.
Stephaine S.
Saint stephen, SC
This sun screen is great! I absolutely love banana boat. I don't sunburn I get the tan I want while protecting my skin. I love the spray on more than lotion its fast and easy to apply and it smells good!
Jessica H.
Goes on easy and doesn't feel greasy. I love how effective it was protecting my skin from a burn. The packaging was cute and compact- super convenient if I wanted to carry a small bag. I would totally recommend this to other people
Diana H.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this spray! I like how it goes on clear, has a very fine mist, and is not sticky at all! I found it at Target. I do however wish that it was a bit cheaper as it needs to be reapplied very frequently.
Chelsea C.
Pottstown, PA
This is a super good sun screen, I use it every summer when I go on vacation and don't want to burn! And it being a spray makes it ten times easier to apply without a huge mess!
Anne C.
Parma, OH
I love this at the beach! It has a really great cooling effect when you spray it on so it's perfect for really hot weather. It has a liquidy consistency compared to typical lotion and you do have to rub it in otherwise you burn in blotches. My husband particularly likes it since it cools him down in the summer too. It does stay on well when swimming too.
Calla Q.
Lacey, WA
My family swears by Banana Boat products! We love the easy spray and mist bottles! They are easy to use, they aren't messy and I love that the nozzle locks so that it won't leak in a beach bag!! The cool mist feels GREAT on already burt skin, so that's a HUGE plus. We would definitely recommend this product to families!
Heather G.
Vale, OR
This is nice, provides easy to apply all over coverage AND feels great on a hot day! (Especially when re-applying)
Kendra p.
Los Alamos, NM
My hubby and I love this cool zone spray. We bought it for our week long trip to Lake Powell last month and we found all of our friends and family asking to use it. It really does feel cool on your skin when you apply, which was awesome because we were always hot at the lake! Love that you don't have to rub it in, so my hands were never tainted with sunscreen!
Suzanne X.
Always important to wear sunscreen when leaving the house - even if it's not to stay outdoors for too long. The Banana Boat Sport Performance Cool Zone Continuous Spray is a refreshing way to stay cool while in the sun and definitely protects the skin from the UV spectrum!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
I just keep it in the pool bag.