BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Marylou L.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely love this product! I have a four year old daughter who is always on the go and loves being outside. However when it comes to sunscreen, it is so hard to find one that she will let me put on her. This is not only a sunscreen spray but it also cools you down while you are playing. It is very easy to use since all you do is spray and go. There is no need to rub into skin and it will last for 80 minutes. It is water resistant and it is a spf of 50 which it provides UVA/UVB protection. My daughter loves it because it cools her down and I do not have to rub it on her.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
I keep a small container of this in my purse all summer round and it ends up being a life-saver consistently! It goes on easily, doesn't smell TOO strongly of sunscreen and will outlast any long innings at a baseball game or extended pool hours. While it does leave your skin feeling a bit oily (definitely not right if you're attending something like a wedding or an event and you'll be having your photograph taken-- light glare, ahh!) I haven't had any breakout problems even after using it on my face, and it still gives me a bit of a tan without burning. Love it!
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for being on the boat! During the summer we are out on the boat in the bay, in the water, sometimes from sun up to sun down. This stuff works great for all over sun protection. Easy to spray on even with wet hands. I put it on my fiance's bald head and rub it into the tips of his ears too. It goes on nice and cool without any stinging. No lotion to sweat off and run into your eyes or break out your face either! We love this and always have it on the boat with us.
Angela J.
First, decent price. Second, has the spf coverage I like/want. Third, not overly odorous or sticky. The cooling mist might be enjoyable to others, and I can't say I hate it necessarily, but it is a bit startling on your skin when you're warm. I also try to use non-spray sunscreen to keep from inhaling it. Friends, make sure you don't apply this direct from the can to your face. Spray excess into your hands and apply that way or use a sunscreen lotions for your face!
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
This is the only sunscreen I buy. I have super pale sensitive skin that burns all the time and this helps protect my skin from sun damage. I love that it comes in a spray form because there is no need to rub it in. It is waterproof which makes it perfect for going to the pool or beach. The cooling sensation is great because I do not like the hot weather and getting a refresh when applying sunscreen makes things better. A must have for the summer.
Courtney B.
Banana Boat Sport Performance Cool Zone Continuous Spray is my #1 pick for spray sunscreen for my body, whether I'm going for a long hike or attending an all-day music festival. I've never been burnt while using it as long as I remember to reapply around lunchtime, no matter how much I'm sweating. And the cool spray is a great refreshing burst if you're somewhere super hot.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I use this sunscreen everyday. It's so easy to apply, with the continuous spray nozzle. All you do is spray the area that is going to be exposed to the sun and then rub it in. It does have a typical sunscreen smell, but it's light and goes away very quickly. It's also very cooling and makes my skin feel much cooler after a day of working out or being out in the sun.
Evelyn B.
San Fernando, CA
When it's summer this is the sunscreen I love to use because of it's cooling effect. It can be pricey but I make sure to get it when it's on sale and with coupons. I love how easy it is to use. You just spray it on where you need to and your done. The only thing is that when you spay it on it does have this strong aerosol scent but it's just when you spray it.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
I really like Banana Boat and love spray sunscreens. I find it easier to remember to apply when all you have to do is spritz it all over yourself. I will say for those who burn easy make sure once you spray you are also rubbing it in. I cannot even tell you how many times I have ended up with the most random burns because I don't rub it in after application.
Shannon S.
Wilmington, NC
This has been my go to brand for years. I'm fair skinned and live by the beach so I use a good amount of sunblock each year. The spray can makes it easy to apply and reapply throughout the day. It is very cool when applied so if you put it on before you go out it can be a little shocking. Lol But, once you're outside in the sun it's actually really nice.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Gabriela L.