BY BANANA BOAT

New! Instantly Cools & Refreshes. Long Lasting. Refreshing, Clean Scent! Invisible, Rub-Free. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fast & Easy Coverage. Non-Greasy. UVA/UVB Protection. Clear Ultra Mist® Instantly cool and refresh our skin while protecting it with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Coolzone™ Spray SPF 30.  Its fresh scent stimulates the senses. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Bethany W.
This stuff smells horrible but it is the best sunscreen I have found. It reeks of a strong chemical smell. I haven't found another sunscreen that covers as well or cools as well either. If they could fix the snell it would be perfect.
Neysha M.
Ugh this one is one of my favorite. It feels so good when you apply it. It has a cooling effect that I love. And it does help protect from the sun to not get sunburn. I easily get them but not with this one.
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Used this sunscreen on a very hot day and it lasted me almost all day all while still having good coverage! The smell isn’t that bad compared to others. Also doesn’t feel bad on the skin. Definitely recommend!
Hannah D.
West Lafayette, IN
This spray is much quicker to use than typical sunscreen lotion and doesn't leave your hands and body feeling greasy after using it. It quickly absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave a sticky residue. Like all sunscreens, it requires additional application after being in the sun and water but is effective after first being applied
Haylee E.
Fairview, PA
This sunblock worked much better than other sprays I have used. The packaging was nice, and the continuous spray was very effective. It didn't clog or run like most others I have used. It covered evenly, and stayed on longer than the other spray I had bought. Overall, I would recommend this, and will definitely be buying again.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I really like Banana Boat and love spray sunscreens. I find it easier to remember to apply when all you have to do is spritz it all over yourself. I will say for those who burn easy make sure once you spray you are also rubbing it in. I cannot even tell you how many times I have ended up with the most random burns because I don't rub it in after application.
Julie A.
Banana Boat is a brand I definitely trust with my summer skin care needs! The spray bottles are convenient for on the go activities, especially at the beach, near water, or for a mid-activity reapplication. I recommend this brand and bottle to anyone on the go this summer!
Angela S.
Peoria, AZ
It works! It's not sticky at all and it keeps me protected from the sun. It's gentle on skin. I purchased it at Target and I love it. I am a repeat user and I will continue to use it. Definitely recommend it to others. Easy to use.
Angela C.
Raleigh, NC
I love making cost affective purchases, this I will not compromise on purchasing. Having a darker skin, we were always taught we didn't need sunblock. Now that I am older I know better and I love to purchase one that is non greasy and has a terrific smell.
B x.
This is my sunscreen of choice.
It is really refreshing when you spray it on. Feels nice and cool. Plus it has a nice smell as well.
With this product, I get the SPF I need without the icky, greasy feeling cream. You don't have to rub it in forever either.
Sweatproof and waterproof for 80 min? Yes please.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
I just keep it in the pool bag.