BY BANANA BOAT #49 in Body Sunscreen

Great For Your Active Lifestyle! Swim Splash Sport Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Non-Greasy Invisible, Rub-Free Easy Grip 6 Fl. Oz. Spray Can Twist N Lock Spray, No Cap For Uva / Uvb Protection Clear Ultramist&Reg; Banana Boat&Reg; Sport Performance&Reg; Ultramist Sunscreen Spf 30 Continuous Clear Spray Provides Water-Resistant Protection.&Nbsp; So No Matter What Your Game, Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Is A Teammate You Can Count On. see more...

• Does this spray leave you feeling sticky? 9 Answers
  • Does it give the sticky feeling left behind after applying it on ...4 Answers
  • Do they have it spf 15?8 Answers
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
It took me years to realize how important it is to take care of your skin, especially in the sun. This sunscreen is my absolute go to! It’s easy to apply, stays on even when you go in the water (up to an hour) and stays on when you sweat as well! It doesn’t smell horrible or leave your skin feeling greasy. An absolute must for a day spent outside!
Lu Lu F.
I love this suntan spray! It is easy to put on and long lasting! It is very effective and this is the only brand that I trust! It def met my expectation and the value was great for such a good product! I will recommend for anyone! I also have this product in lotion form and it also works great!
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I really like this sunscreen . It sprays out easily and is waterproof. I get burnt easily so an spf 30 is ideal for fair skin. The smell is nice and it absorbs quickly so you aren’t left with a greasy feeling . It’s a little expensive, but this is a great brand.
👽👻Kassiea B.
Lexington, KY
This is a pretty decent product and easy to apply. I usually get pretty wary of spray sunscreen because of the smell but this one isn’t as bad as some of the others. My parents always bring this particular brand whenever we go on vacation.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is such an excellent product. It’s perfect for travel because it won’t spill out in your suitcase and it’s also, above all else, effective! The only drawback is that you don’t get a ton of product for the price. However, I will be repurchasing.
Laura L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I've always really liked Banana Boat sunscreens because they last for a long time, are easy to apply, and don't wear off when sweating.  The sport sunscreen particularly works well for hot summer days.  Definitely recommend.
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
I have always used banana boat brand sunscreen, I love that it stays on for a long time and actually prevents sunburn if you’re not just sitting out in 90 degree heat. The spray is so easy to apply without using too much in a spot.
Savannah B.
Use this every summer on the beach and getting in and out of the pool. It keeps my family from getting sunburnt. Reapply every time you get out of the water and before you go in and you'll be fine. Keep applying it all day and you'll be sunburn free.
Kristina Marie S.
Flanders, NJ
Banana Boat Sport Performance Continuous Spray Sunscreen I absolutely LOVE Banana Boat sport spray-on sunscreen! This product is so easy to apply each morning before I run out the door. If you are not going in the water, this product lasts for hours. I would suggest however, like with all sunscreens, that if you are going into the water, to then apply each time after swimming to ensure that you do not burn. Banana Boat Sport Performance Continuous Spray Sunscreen
Danika B.
Sunman
I love the continuous spray of this product. There is no need to rub in the sunscreen and it never leaves me feeling greasy. I never have to worry about uncovered spots because the continuous spray makes it hard to miss spots. I would recommend this product for anyone who needs sunscreen on the go! Banana Boat Sport Performance Continuous Spray Sunscreen
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Do buy this anywhere other than Walmart?
Jo A.
Does it come off when you sweat?
Deyon W.
Dallas, TX
Is it sticky or greasy and how long does it take to goes into your skin?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this product end up streaky!?
Christine Y.
Livonia , NY
Does this spray leave you feeling sticky?