BY BANANA BOAT

Great For Your Active Lifestyle! Swim Splash Sport Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Non-Greasy Invisible, Rub-Free Easy Grip 6 Fl. Oz. Spray Can Twist N Lock Spray, No Cap For Uva / Uvb Protection Clear Ultramist&Reg; Banana Boat&Reg; Sport Performance&Reg; Ultramist Sunscreen Spf 30 Continuous Clear Spray Provides Water-Resistant Protection.&Nbsp; So No Matter What Your Game, Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Is A Teammate You Can Count On. see more...

• Does this spray leave you feeling sticky? 9 Answers
  • Does it give the sticky feeling left behind after applying it on ...4 Answers
  • Do they have it spf 15?8 Answers
Lu Lu F.
I love this suntan spray! It is easy to put on and long lasting! It is very effective and this is the only brand that I trust! It def met my expectation and the value was great for such a good product! I will recommend for anyone! I also have this product in lotion form and it also works great!
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is such an excellent product. It’s perfect for travel because it won’t spill out in your suitcase and it’s also, above all else, effective! The only drawback is that you don’t get a ton of product for the price. However, I will be repurchasing.
Savannah B.
Use this every summer on the beach and getting in and out of the pool. It keeps my family from getting sunburnt. Reapply every time you get out of the water and before you go in and you'll be fine. Keep applying it all day and you'll be sunburn free.
Laura L.
I've always really liked Banana Boat sunscreens because they last for a long time, are easy to apply, and don't wear off when sweating.  The sport sunscreen particularly works well for hot summer days.  Definitely recommend.
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
I have always used banana boat brand sunscreen, I love that it stays on for a long time and actually prevents sunburn if you’re not just sitting out in 90 degree heat. The spray is so easy to apply without using too much in a spot.
Kristina Marie S.
Flanders, NJ
Banana Boat Sport Performance Continuous Spray Sunscreen I absolutely LOVE Banana Boat sport spray-on sunscreen! This product is so easy to apply each morning before I run out the door. If you are not going in the water, this product lasts for hours. I would suggest however, like with all sunscreens, that if you are going into the water, to then apply each time after swimming to ensure that you do not burn. Banana Boat Sport Performance Continuous Spray Sunscreen
Danika B.
Sunman
I love the continuous spray of this product. There is no need to rub in the sunscreen and it never leaves me feeling greasy. I never have to worry about uncovered spots because the continuous spray makes it hard to miss spots. I would recommend this product for anyone who needs sunscreen on the go! Banana Boat Sport Performance Continuous Spray Sunscreen
karen p.
Houston , TX
This sunscreen is the best is not pricey is my frist using and it provides water and sweat resistant protection also proctects you from skin damage and sunburn I really recommend this for anyone to buy it . Banana Boat Sport Family Size UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50
Connie L.
Brookhaven, PA
I have super pale skin and getting burned is no fun at all! I visit the beach quite often in the summer and this stuff is great!! Super easy to apply and does not feel sticky at all. Reasonably priced at the drugstore or target but do not forget to stock up otherwise you will end up like me and put out like $15 for a bottle in the boardwalk shops! This sunscreen works great, I had no burns at all and super easy to apply!
Mhar S.
As of the moment, there is no sunscreen I trust in the summer than Banana Boat. Since I started using it five years ago, I always buy it because it works for me and it doesn't irritate our skin. I highly recommend Banana Boat UltraMist Sport Sunscreen. It is a great summer essential product.
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Do buy this anywhere other than Walmart?
Jo A.
Does it come off when you sweat?
Deyon W.
Dallas, TX
Is it sticky or greasy and how long does it take to goes into your skin?
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Does this product end up streaky!?
Christine Y.
Livonia, NY
Does this spray leave you feeling sticky?