Brenda F.
Duncan, SC

Someone used this product actually protects against the sun?

Heidy F.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
2 years, 3 months ago
I use this specific brand of sunscreen and it works great. I prefer the spray for my arms, legs, and back and then use the regular sunscreen for my neck and chest. I'm a strawberry blonde, so I have extremely fair and sensitive skin and I burn easily. This sunscreen, when applied correctly, keeps me from turning into a lobster. I love, love, love it.
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Las vegas, NV
2 years, 3 months ago
Hey Brenda, I live in Las Vegas and I actually use this exact brand and sport line. I typically go between the 50 and up spf, but it works great! And it lasts long, the heat is pretty intense here and it use it regularly at the pools on the strip, always works I have not burned once.