Deyon W.
Dallas, TX

Is it sticky or greasy and how long does it take to goes into your skin?

Lana G.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
2 years, 2 months ago
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
2 years, 2 months ago
No streak or grease. I think it blended very well
Julysa A.
Julysa A.
Lakewood, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
You won't have to worry about it being greasy or sticky. I like using it because it's easy to put on and it dries up quickly.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Columbia, SC
2 years, 3 months ago
It's hardly sticky or greasy, if at all. It dries pretty fast but I usually wait about 10-20 minutes before getting it wet, just to be safe.
Corissa C.
Corissa C.
Frankfort, ME
2 years, 3 months ago
Not greasy at all. My kids love to sunscreen themselves now.
Tabby C.
Tabby C.
Blountville, TN
2 years, 3 months ago
I don't find this greasy at all, but my skin is dry. It lasts about 2-3 hours for me but i don't burn easy so I don't reapply.
Edison P.
Edison P.
2 years, 4 months ago
It isn't really greasy! I have very sensitive skin, and rubbing this all over my face out of necessity didn't make me break out. it dries un-greasy.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
West Columbia, SC
2 years, 4 months ago
I think this is one of the least greasy/sticky spray on sunscreens that I've used.
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.
Farmington, NM
2 years, 4 months ago
The most important part is rubbing it in as you spray it on so you don't miss any places. I made that mistake once and looked like a red zebra! Applying it in that way also keeps the greasy/sticky feeling at bay!
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Houma, LA
2 years, 4 months ago
I don't find it greasy or sticky at all. I use it for me and my three young kids under the age of 9. It dries within a couple of minutes completely.