BY BANANA BOAT #4 in Body Sunscreen

Great for Your Active Lifestyle!

Provides powerful protection that absorbs quickly and won’t run into your eyes. These lightweight, clear sprays are designed expressly for sport enthusiasts and other active folks who need sunscreen staying power in the sun!

**Available in SPF 15/30/50/100

Product Features and Benefits:

• With PowerStay Technology® that locks active ingredients in place, boosting the staying power of the sunscreen
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula
  • Won’t run into eyes
  • Fresh scent
  • 6oz. UltraMist® spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Does this spray leave you feeling sticky? 9 Answers
  • Does it give the sticky feeling left behind after applyin...4 Answers
  • Do they have it spf 15?8 Answers
Camryn G.
Quyon , QC
If you’re having a nice day in the sun, maybe for a short amount of time, this works great. But last year, I had a track meet and keep in mind it was cloudy and a very cold day (had to walk around in sweaters and sweatpants or you would freeze) but we were outside the whole day and did apply sunscreen once maybe, but when I got home my face was blistered and blazing red, I thought I was going to have to go to my doctor, make sure you reapply when using this because even when it doesn’t seem like you can get burnt, you can but on a sunny day, if you reapply every so often it does a great job protecting you, just make sure you reapply if you’re using this
Yaritza V.
Laredo
My mom always buys this product whenever we are going to south padre or to the rancho. The price is good, that’s why she buys it. But, it actually does not work well. I always return to my house tanner. And I feel itchy too sometimes. I do not enjoy using this product. I always ask my mom why don’t she buys a better one, but she liked cheap stuff, I mean who doesn’t. But at least buy something cheap that it works well... that’s my opinion.
Lacee J.
Another great spray sunscreen. I use this if I know I'm gonna be in the sun for a long period of time. I go for the sport one because I tend to be more on the sweaty side and I feel that the sport one holds up better through all my sweatiness 😄 It has a nice, wide nozzle so I feel confident that I'm getting a lot of coverage in one spray. It lasts through many outdoor summer activities like swimming and is just an all around good sunscreen. You really can't go wrong with Banana Boat.
Roselicious S.
I appreciate the convenience of Banana Boat Sport sunscreen aerosol. It is simple to apply evenly and to reach all those areas exposed to the sun. To apply to my face, I simply spray some on my hands and apply. Quality is good and protection is awesome. Value priced. I keep one in my car and another in my travel bag. I’m always protected with Banana Boat Sport 30 SPF. Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist Sunscreen Spray With PowerStay Technology
Diana C.
In the summers I am constantly on the move and constantly outside so having a good sunscreen is essential I love your sunscreen because it doesn’t give you that sticky feeling or greasy you look. It’s very easy to apply and affordable and you can find it almost anywhere. It’s definitely worth it to buy this item it works very well specially when you’re very active.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
I love to always have the sports formula of the sunscreen, especially during the hottest months of the year. I am still trying to get used to this spray on sunscreen because I have always been dedicated to to the lotion. I mean, I feel like if I see where I put it on, then I know you're covered, right??
I will always buy this whether I continue with the spray form or lotion.
Tara M.
Boise
As a ginger I use a lot of sunscreen. I can count on this brand to save me from the evils of the sun when I have to be out in it for more than 15 minutes. Most of the time I can run from one shady spot to another, but when I can't I'm glad I use this product. I didn't give it five stars because it does make me feel sticky. I do not like to be sticky.
Jennifer S.
I love this sunscreen!! I get the spf 50 and it has never disappointed me! I don’t burn at all with this sunscreen even after long hours in the sun and it stays on even with sweat and swimming! I don’t have to constantly worry about whether I’m going to be sunburnt the next day when using this product! I definitely recommend it!
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
I love the mist sunscreen because you don’t have the mess that comes with the cream sunscreen. I use this a lot during the summer because I’m always outside wether it’s doing stuff around the yard, swimming, or just having a good game of volleyball or badminton in the back yard. This product is the best for outdoorsy people!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I love using spray sunscreen on the kids because it can be hard to get them to stand still while you put sunscreen on them so spraying it on makes it quick and easy. I always get an even spray so I don't have to worry about missed spots. It stays on while swimming. I don't have to reapply this very often so the kids can just play and I don't have to worry about sunburns.
Anna H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 5
How often have you needed to reapply this sunscreen sweating?
Jose G.
Killeen, TX
What does anyone else think of this product?
Billie W.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Would you use this product or buy it?
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Do buy this anywhere other than Walmart?
Jo A.
Does it come off when you sweat?