BY BANANA BOAT

Instantly cools and refreshes skin on contact, leaving you feeling invigorated with a crisp, clean scent. Helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while also delivering quick absorption and a non-greasy feel.

**Available in SPF 30/50

• I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between...9 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Hannah D.
Fairport, NY
I bought this on my trip to Orlando last year and was amazed how the cooling effect worked! Especially since it was so hot there and being from New York and in the middle of our winter I was not prepared for that! But walking around in the sun for hours didn’t hurt at all after I sprayed this on! I will be buying again for this summer!
Samantha Y.
weslaco
I have use this product before at the beach or the pool and yet I’ve still got in sunburn it’s not as good as the commercials say it is it’s really not good at all I get burned in my skin starts to peel not really something I want happening now is it so do not recommend don’t like!
Halle G.
As i have played sports throughout my whole life during summer i always used this sunscreen. It stays on throughout the ballgame,match or whatever i was doing. It is an effective product and i recommend for anyone who is out in the sun playing sports or exercising!!!
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
This is such a great product on the hottest summer day! Love the cooling effect. The only thing is it probably has a lot of chemicals in it and you still have to rub the product in after spraying yourself. Great price and would recommend though.
Xochilt ✨.
King City, CA
Easy to apply, I enjoy it because it smells good and before I go out in the sun it really works. I bought this in target and I like the packaging. It’s nice. It is an effective product to use. Not didsapointing and it feels good.
Alisha T.
I used to never use sunscreen when I was a teen but as I grew up I realized the dangers of not using it. I hate the sticky feeling lotions give you and also some sprays. The banana boat sport coolzone definitely doesn't leave my skin feeling that way after applying it. It dries on quickly and if the sun is beating down on me the coolness feels amazing! Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist Coolzone Sunscreen Spray With SPF 50+
Estefania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This sun screen is really effective and works perfectly good when out in the sun, I have bought this a couple of times and it’s what I use to go out. The price is also really affordable I would recommend to others😊
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist Coolzone Sunscreen Spray With SPF 50+. My husband just bought this the other day, he said it works great when he’s working, because he works outside, and he’s bald so he sprays it on his head. It keeps him feeling fresh and cool. And his head doesn’t get burnt.
Cristina G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is sunscreen is great to use for touch ups throughout the day. I love it bc I can spray my back, the back of my legs, all the hard to reach places without bugging someone for help. Plus, the fine mist is nice bc you don’t feel like your adding this heavy product bc it’s so stinkin hot out. Speaking of hot, that’s where the cooling part comes in. I can spray it just for that. But don’t do that!
Amanda H.
Peckville
This is the only sunblock i will use for my whole family! This is the only sunblock that keeps me from getting sunburned, and if i forget to put it on and get sunburned it helps it feel cooler and keeps me from getting sunburned! I recommend this to all my friends and family just wish there was a higher SPF!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Sabrina M.
Bothell, WA
How do you all feel about the cooling aspect?

Amazon