BY BANANA BOAT #20 in Body Sunscreen

Instantly cools and refreshes skin on contact, leaving you feeling invigorated with a crisp, clean scent. Helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while also delivering quick absorption and a non-greasy feel.

**Available in SPF 30/50

• How long does this sunscreen last for.4 Answers
  • I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the ori...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
alisha t.
I used to never use sunscreen when I was a teen but as I grew up I realized the dangers of not using it. I hate the sticky feeling lotions give you and also some sprays. The banana boat sport coolzone definitely doesn't leave my skin feeling that way after applying it. It dries on quickly and if the sun is beating down on me the coolness feels amazing! Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist Coolzone Sunscreen Spray With SPF 50+
Hannah D.
Canandaigua, NY
I bought this on my trip to Orlando last year and was amazed how the cooling effect worked! Especially since it was so hot there and being from New York and in the middle of our winter I was not prepared for that! But walking around in the sun for hours didn’t hurt at all after I sprayed this on! I will be buying again for this summer!
Samantha Y.
weslaco
I have use this product before at the beach or the pool and yet I’ve still got in sunburn it’s not as good as the commercials say it is it’s really not good at all I get burned in my skin starts to peel not really something I want happening now is it so do not recommend don’t like!
Abie P.
Plattsburgh, Ny
It works I mean it’s sunscreen :).  It doesn’t sweat off but you may half to reapply to make sure after a couple hours.  My skin burns very easily and surprisingly my skin didn’t completely burn.  It is affordable and is a good sunscreen. I recommend it.
Halle G.
As i have played sports throughout my whole life during summer i always used this sunscreen. It stays on throughout the ballgame,match or whatever i was doing. It is an effective product and i recommend for anyone who is out in the sun playing sports or exercising!!!
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
I try aerosol sprays in the hopes it’ll be quick and easy. It had very little cooling effect and it felt greasy. The aerosol also stopped working before the product was done so I would not buy again as it was a huge waste.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
This is such a great product on the hottest summer day! Love the cooling effect. The only thing is it probably has a lot of chemicals in it and you still have to rub the product in after spraying yourself. Great price and would recommend though.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Great sunscreen! When I saw this I was curious and had to try it. As a person who is always hot and sun burns easily it seemed like a great product for me. The sunscreen is trustworthy and lasts well through sweat, moisture, and water. The cooling factor is amazing. It’s a great refresher when you’re out in the heat for whatever reason. Sometimes I just want to spray it on to cool down ha! Very much recommend this.
Xochilt ✨.
King City, CA
Easy to apply, I enjoy it because it smells good and before I go out in the sun it really works. I bought this in target and I like the packaging. It’s nice. It is an effective product to use. Not didsapointing and it feels good.
Fanny✨ C.
Rialto, CA
This sun screen is really effective and works perfectly good when out in the sun, I have bought this a couple of times and it’s what I use to go out. The price is also really affordable I would recommend to others😊
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Sabrina M.
Bothell, WA
How do you all feel about the cooling aspect?