BY BANANA BOAT #46 in Body Sunscreen

Instantly cools and refreshes skin on contact, leaving you feeling invigorated with a crisp, clean scent. Helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while also delivering quick absorption and a non-greasy feel.

**Available in SPF 30/50

• I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between...8 Answers
  • Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation? 12 Answers
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist Coolzone Sunscreen Spray With SPF 50+. My husband just bought this the other day, he said it works great when he’s working, because he works outside, and he’s bald so he sprays it on his head. It keeps him feeling fresh and cool. And his head doesn’t get burnt.
PiecesOf C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is sunscreen is great to use for touch ups throughout the day. I love it bc I can spray my back, the back of my legs, all the hard to reach places without bugging someone for help. Plus, the fine mist is nice bc you don’t feel like your adding this heavy product bc it’s so stinkin hot out. Speaking of hot, that’s where the cooling part comes in. I can spray it just for that. But don’t do that!
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I bought this on my trip to Orlando last year and was amazed how the cooling effect worked! Especially since it was so hot there and being from New York and in the middle of our winter I was not prepared for that! But walking around in the sun for hours didn’t hurt at all after I sprayed this on! I will be buying again for this summer!
Samantha Y.
weslaco
I have use this product before at the beach or the pool and yet I’ve still got in sunburn it’s not as good as the commercials say it is it’s really not good at all I get burned in my skin starts to peel not really something I want happening now is it so do not recommend don’t like!
Britney C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ok so if you look at the video I talked about #bananaboat and I LOVE THEM. This one however not so much. That is after 3x of reapplying the sunblock in a 4hour period. Please be cautious buying this sunblock. My niece and sister in law also had this exact issue with the same product. So please be aware.
Halle G.
As i have played sports throughout my whole life during summer i always used this sunscreen. It stays on throughout the ballgame,match or whatever i was doing. It is an effective product and i recommend for anyone who is out in the sun playing sports or exercising!!!
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Really cheap sunscreen but works really well. No harsh smells that sometimes come with other brands and its easy to apply. You do get a little bit of a sticky residue but the cool mist is really nice. When you are out in the sun it feels good to get a little burst of cooling.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
This is such a great product on the hottest summer day! Love the cooling effect. The only thing is it probably has a lot of chemicals in it and you still have to rub the product in after spraying yourself. Great price and would recommend though.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Great sunscreen! When I saw this I was curious and had to try it. As a person who is always hot and sun burns easily it seemed like a great product for me. The sunscreen is trustworthy and lasts well through sweat, moisture, and water. The cooling factor is amazing. It’s a great refresher when you’re out in the heat for whatever reason. Sometimes I just want to spray it on to cool down ha! Very much recommend this.
THE BEST! Smells fantastic and provides a cool sensation which is lovely when you’re in the hot sun. Doesn’t leave you feeling sticky & does a great job protecting you for the 80mins. I could go on and on about the smell and light weight.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you store this product ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Does it actually have some sort of cooling sensation?
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I've tried the regular one. What's the difference between the original and the cool zone?
Lew W.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this sunscreen last for.
Sabrina M.
Bothell, WA
How do you all feel about the cooling aspect?