Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Clear UltraMist® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 8 fl. oz. Can

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat® UltraMist® Sport Performance® Spray SPF 50 when used as directed, provides resilient water resistant protection for any sport activity. Our superior sunscreen formula provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn and skin damage. It's quick absorbing and non-greasy. Just spray and go! Won't run into eyes. No rub-in. Convenient twist & lock cap. see more...

Nancylynn M.
Nancylynn M.
Newport News, VA
Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist with SPF 50 is my favorite for using on my kids. They spend a lot of time outdoors running around and In and out of the pool and this has kept them well protected from the sun. It is easy to apply and doesn't leave white streaks on their skin, which they hate! The can does go faster than the lotion bottle, but it is worth the cost of having 2 cans available on long weekends at the beach. My one son is blonde haired and blue eyed, so he is more prone to sunburn and Banana Boat Sport has kept him burn free all summer.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Cheyenne, WY
I am extremely fair skinned and lost my uncle to melanoma so I am pretty diligent with using sunblock. I was extremely impressed when I used this to do a run in the Colorado mountains. This run included jumping into water and mud. I applied in the morning and did not get a sunburn. it was easy to use with the spray feature and seemed cover well! It has the typical Sun block smell, which I can't really complain about.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Seattle, WA
I am a professional face painter, which means I'm outdoors all summer long. My go-to sunscreen is Banana Boat Sport spray sunscreen because it goes on quickly and easily, applied as I get out of my car to start working each event. I don't have to think about reapplying due to sweat, and if the event runs long, it reapplies in a jif with no greasy hands to clean before I can paint again. Its a winner in my book!
Ana L.
Ana L.
I bought this as a spare sunscreen to carry around in my backpack when I go hiking and so far I must say that I like it but don't love it. It is a spray on sunscreen and very lightweight and with that being said I hoped for a better outcome. I hiked for about 2 hours and had to spray on 2 times and still got sun burnt. I love the Banana Boat sunscreen lotion but not a fan of the spray .
Marie J.
Marie J.
Alexandria, VA
Every year Charlie and I go to the barbecue battle in Washington DC if it wasn't for this spray and that's being so pale we would be lucky to get 15 minutes out in the sun but because this stuff is so great we each can be out all day not have to worry about a greasy feel. And we can still enjoy all the barbecue on our hands instead of a greasy feel
Marie P.
Marie P.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband and I used this sunscreen on our recent trip to Sedona, AZ. We spent a lot of time outside and wanted to make sure we didn't burn. We were hiking and mountain biking and had to spray multiple times though out the day. I loved that I didn't have to feel greasy but it was a bummer I had to put it on multiple times through the day
Lamya T.
Lamya T.
Arlington, VA
We buy this at the CVS. My dermatologist recommended Banana Boat as one of the very best sunscreans available. I usually get the squirt bottle instead of the spray because it lasts longer and is more cost-affective. It is not as greasy as other brands and prevents sunburn, but you have to rememver to reapply if you are in the water!
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I like using this when I'm all by myself and need some extra strong sun protection. The spray makes it easy to get all the hard to reach spots on my upper back. It also makes application to large areas my likes really fast. I've never had a problem with the nozzle getting blocked which sometimes happens with this type of product
Heather H.
Heather H.
Raeford, NC
I was so pleased with this product! The mist covered my skin nicely and required very little in the way of having to be rubbed in. After a long day on the boat and the lake I returned home without a sunburn, which was my main objective! I didn't much care for the scent, but that is washed away relatively quickly in the water.
Madahi M.
Madahi M.
Since they are spray products I feel like it shouldn't have such harsh chemicals. One time I sprayed it and got a bit in my eye and it burned for a while. It is a spray it will get in the air and it could accidentally get in your eyes. Only reason I will buy again is because I feel like it does protect me from the sun.