Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Clear UltraMist® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 8 fl. oz. Can

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat® UltraMist® Sport Performance® Spray SPF 50 when used as directed, provides resilient water resistant protection for any sport activity. Our superior sunscreen formula provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn and skin damage. It's quick absorbing and non-greasy. Just spray and go! Won't run into eyes. No rub-in. Convenient twist & lock cap. see more...

Sanjana N.
Used this product when vacationing during summer. It has a nice smell and it is easy to apply and dries quickly . But I got sunburnt which I wasn’t happy about. May be I should try the one with a higher spf.
Makayla F.
So my boyfriend has a fair skinned 2 year old and sensitive skin so it's hard finding something that will work for her without causing a reaction for her. Granted they say all sunscreen is the same and it's not. This stuff is wonderful. It lasts a long time before you have to reapply and it works wonderful for her and doesn't cause a reaction. Affordable and wonderful.
Brittney K.
Cheyenne, WY
I am extremely fair skinned and lost my uncle to melanoma so I am pretty diligent with using sunblock. I was extremely impressed when I used this to do a run in the Colorado mountains. This run included jumping into water and mud. I applied in the morning and did not get a sunburn. it was easy to use with the spray feature and seemed cover well! It has the typical Sun block smell, which I can't really complain about.
Rachel G.
This works pretty well at protecting you from the sun. I felt that if just sprayed on, it is easy to miss patches of skin. It is good that it is clear and easy to rub in, but I still have to rub it in to ensure adequate coverage. It dries pretty quickly and doesn't leave too much residue.
Madison M.
Jacksonville, FL
This sunscreen did exactly what it was meant to do. I love it!! I will never buy a different sunscreen. I've never gotten sunburnt while wearing this one! Banana Boat really knows how to make a sunscreen!! I would rate this a 10/10. Plus, it's very gentle on skin and inexpensive!! It's an all around win- win!!
Alaina T.
I love banana boat sport performance ultra mist! I play softball in the summer time so this stuff really helps me through the sweat and the dirt. We practice for long hours in the sun and I'm thankful this doesn't get slimey and gross as I get sweaty. It lasts a long time too!
Tara D.
Kimball, MN
I use this product on my children and for the most part it works well. The only downfall is how greasy the product is. The spray form is great in essence, until you miss a spot, then you have to rub it in.
Kristal J.
I'm in love with this product and have been using it for years in the summer time. I recently just went out of the country to the Dominican Republic for a company trip and everyone used different block. Me and my guest were the only ones who did not get sunburn and I feel as though it was because I used my Banana Boat sunblock!!!!
Rossy G.
Miami
Este es el protector que utiliza mi hermano cuando va a entrenar. Nosotros no somos rubios pero nuestra piel es bastante clara y, sinceramente nos ponemos rojos muy rápido. Este protector ha evitado que esto suceda desde hace ya algún tiempo. Se los recomiendo, es fácil de aplicar, lo cual es beneficioso ya que los niños solo quieren salir corriendo y jugar.
Yordi R.
Bronx, NY
Every time I go on vacation to Dominican Republic my family buys a whole bunch of these . It protects the adults and children very well . I've been sun burned before because I didnt use this product , it was not a pretty sight .