Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Clear UltraMist® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 8 fl. oz. Can

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat® UltraMist® Sport Performance® Spray SPF 50 when used as directed, provides resilient water resistant protection for any sport activity. Our superior sunscreen formula provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn and skin damage. It's quick absorbing and non-greasy. Just spray and go! Won't run into eyes. No rub-in. Convenient twist & lock cap. see more...

Makayla F.
So my boyfriend has a fair skinned 2 year old and sensitive skin so it's hard finding something that will work for her without causing a reaction for her. Granted they say all sunscreen is the same and it's not. This stuff is wonderful. It lasts a long time before you have to reapply and it works wonderful for her and doesn't cause a reaction. Affordable and wonderful.
Madison M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen did exactly what it was meant to do. I love it!! I will never buy a different sunscreen. I've never gotten sunburnt while wearing this one! Banana Boat really knows how to make a sunscreen!! I would rate this a 10/10. Plus, it's very gentle on skin and inexpensive!! It's an all around win- win!!
Kristal J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this product and have been using it for years in the summer time. I recently just went out of the country to the Dominican Republic for a company trip and everyone used different block. Me and my guest were the only ones who did not get sunburn and I feel as though it was because I used my Banana Boat sunblock!!!!
Margaret C.
Nashville, TN
Used this stuff at band camp when I could only reapply a couple of times a day. This worked great for me. I didn't get a sunburn all week. I also had a full size but it fit in my string bag great and it wasn't too heavy. Will definitely be choosing this when I go on my trip to Disney World.
Amanda D.
Mesa, AZ
I like the spray sunscreen because it's nor as messy and much more convenient. I like the sport brand as well because it seems to stay on longer. This is definitely a brand that protects my skin well.
LeeAnn N.
Burnsville, NC
This sunscreen can get a little expensive, but it otherwise does it's job. It was exactly what I was looking for. It dried quickly and wasn't sticky, which was a plus.
Stephanie R.
Quincy, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this brand due to everyone talking about it. I love how long it last on my kids we go thru sunscreen like crazy a nice sent and works great.
Monica R.
Rocklin, CA
Use this on my kids works amazing smells great. Only down fall is that the taste isnt great if it gets in accidentally when spraying
Stephanie C.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of our household staples for the summer sun! Works great and stays put even in the water. We use it all year long!
Morgan T.
Banana boat is a Great product. I went to the beach and it protected my family and I from the brutal texas sun.