Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Sunscreen Lotion 2 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Kaaila K.

BY BANANA BOAT

Uses: helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It works great , even though its a little oily , it is better than it feeling watery like other brands." in 1 review
  • "This is a little oily for my liking, and I usually break out a little after I use it." in 1 review
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
According to the price, which is really cheap, this is a good product. The blocking effect remains for 2-3 hours. But it feels heavy on skin, since it is oily. Although the product kind of says it is oily. If you have dry skin, it can be good!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Des Moines, WA
Best sunscreen. Works well. Good for sports when running outside and sweating. Smells great.
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great, especially the size so that you can carry it in your purse if you need to reapply. 50 spf is great but the lotion itself is a little oily which I do not like.
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Crete, IL
I think that Banana Boat is such a go-to sunblock. I think this stuff works great and if you buy it you won't be disappointed.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Burlingame, CA
I've used Banana Boat all my life and never fails. I personally prefer the spray as oppose to the lotion for a quick coverage on the go.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Church Hill, TN
This is one inexpensive sunscreen product that works very well; however it tends feel a little oily. Would not recommended using on the face due to break outs.
jennifer R.
jennifer R.
It works great , even though its a little oily , it is better than it feeling watery like other brands. The brands that feel watery don't protect my skin,therefor i use this brand because i feel full coverage.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish these kinds of sunscreen was scented like tropical scenty or at least a vanilla bean smell.. I don't play sports, but staying under the sun doing some hefty work can be a work out. I use this sunscreen when I'm outside at the pool, going for a run, doing yard work, or a day out in the outdoor malls around me. It's oily, but I like that sleeky shine feeling on my legs, arms, and body. That's exactly what it leaves on my skin. It has a very nice effect on skin. I like when the sun hits my legs and it shines under the sun.
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
New Wilmington, PA
This is a little oily for my liking, and I usually break out a little after I use it. However, its protection is great and I have never gotten burnt using it. The only problem is I have extremely sensitive skin.
Bear H.
Bear H.
Arlington , TX
This is one inexpensive sunscreen product that works very well; however it tends feel a little sticky on my skin. I have tried both the lotion and the spray, but I personally prefer the spray.