BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Shauna D.
Isle, MN
The lotion worked well for sun blockage, but it was a pretty thick lotion and kind of sticky after application. I would probably purchase again if on sale, but I wouldn't go out of my way to find it.
Kaelin M.
Oceanside, CA
i am pretty against sunscreen however i love the scent of this one, and i love that it provides long lasting coverage in the event that i am going out all day long and do not want to be red :)
Jane C.
Tempe, AZ
Great smell and easy to apply. Rubs in smoothly and quickly. Great for all day protection for me and my girls. Definitely will continue to buy this brand of sunscreen.
Leeza G.
Copperopolis, CA
Use this occasionally when I forget my sunscreen and someone else has it. Kind of thick and I always end up using too much, but that's easily taken care of by giving it to someone else.
Juliette S.
Brooklyn, NY
We purchased this because of the SPF. It did it's job. No issues with the texture or feel. Thought it did was it should of . We got it in the hotel shop, as we don't travel with liquids.
Jennifer P.
San Diego, CA
I honestly didn't really like it due too still getting a sun burn. even though i had put a lot, not pricey.... has lots of product. packing is ok is just wrapped in plastic i would not buy again.
Andrea W.
This is my favorite sunscreen. It soaks into the skin well, and it doesn't sweat off. It is a little thick, so make sure you massage it in really well. I love the smell too!
Lorena A.
Chino, CA
Great for the pool and this summer sun always a must when going swimming!! stays on and gives great covereage of coarse reapplying is needed for extended time
Suzanne B.
Orange, CA
My favorite sunscreen! Been using it for years, love that it doesn't feel greasy. Perfect on my face as well! Also love that it doesn't leave a lasting smell.
Christine F.
Monroeville, PA
It's a good quality sunblock and would definitely recommend for people to use the Banana Boat brand. Good quality and doesn't have a strong scent like most do
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?