BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Tasha M.
Wexford, PA
I'm fair, and burn of I'm in the sun for five minutes. This stuff is awesome, it stays on, and I only have to apply it once to be out in the sun for a few hours, including swimming!
Ava
My go to sunscreen! Love this sunscreen because it stays on when I'm on the pool, sweating, or tanning. You can purchase this at any drugstore, or even Amazon for a reasonable price.
Deshea M.
Jackson, TN
I'm not a big fan of sunscreens because they make me super oily and I don't like putting that on my face. Though this is a struggle for me, I know the importance of protecting my skin from the sun's rays. This sunscreen is great for protection!
Melody M.
Dallas, TX
Lotion is so much better than spray on sunscreen! Banana boat is a classic, it dries clear, it is thick and waterproof. I can always count on this sunscreen. Despite it being waterproof, you do have to reapply every now and then.
Arzell Anne E.
Poway, CA
It was a good product. But something I wouldn't use again. It felt very sticky on my skin. I also felt like ti was expensive and had very little product in the bottle.
Kayla M.
I was very satisfied with this product. It's very gentle on skin, and I have sensitive skin. It's available at many drugstores and supermarkets. It's very effective, I only had to reapply once all day. I use it all the time.
Andrew M.
Johnson City, TN
It protects you from the harmful rays of the sun like it's supposed too. its a little pricey but affordable. It has a weird feeling to it when you put it on, but then again all sunscreens do
Tegan R.
Las Vegas
Love it !! Long lasting and not greasy at all. Keeps my skin protected while getting in and out of water. I burn easily and rely heavily on my spf to keep me protected
Cindy S.
This sunscreen works well during summertime if you go outdoors a lot or play sports. I apply it whenever I go on my morning runs during the summer. It absorbs easily and doesn't feel too greasy.
Mary Beth K.
I use this on myself and my family. I like how it absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling oily. I also love how it protects our skin from the sun's damaging rays!
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?