BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Dana P.
All I could focus on with this sunscreen was the way my hamds felt after i rubbed it on: think cakey layer of powder.. also it got on my car while my family was getting in and ruined the paint.
laura i.
Easthampton, MA
I didn't love this banana boat sport performance sun screen because it didn't give me any color the spf 50 though i bought it at cvs pharmacy i didn't mind the packaging but it i don't think i would buy this product again because it just didn't like the end results
Deborah K.
As far as sunscreens go this one is great for providing coverage. It is very thick and the smell, not like other banana boat brands, the greatest. It is a bit pricey, but it does its job well.
Cayla W.
This is the sunscreen that my family will so often buy because it works extremely well. I have extremely pale skin and because of that I do burn very easily. When I know I will be out in the sun a lot, this is the type of sunscreen I am most likely to use!
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I would recommend this product if you're planning a trip out on the sun, it works great. When I use it, I use small amounts of it since it does feel heavy on my skin.
Kimberly L.
Christiansbrg, OH
I love Banana Boat Sports Performance Broad Spectrum. My children play sports and we love the water, so this really is useful in both situations. It is packaged nicely and smells good. I would recommend this product.
Jonathan S.
Poway, CA
Banana Boat did it again they made a product that works great! The first time I tried Banana Boat was a about a year ago, an it was the best decision I have ever made. Banana boats product had such a wonderful smell and did I mention it was waterproof!
Haylie B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is probably my favorite sunscreen I've tried. It has that great classic sun screen smell and seems to last through a hot day outside. Great for my pale skin!
Abbey E.
Boston, MA
This was great for when I played sports. It was easy to forget how long I was in the sun for, but I could always rely on this sunscreen to make sure that I did not get burnt for later practices or games to come.
Tara P.
Haverhill, MA
Used this sunblock on my trip to florida. I was nervous because my children and I burn so easy. Can I tell you that none of us got a burn, sadly not even a tan! This stuff works great
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?