BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Cindy H.
Westminster, SC
My whole family uses this product, even the little ones. We boat a great deal and we love to be outside and in the water as much as possible,. It smells just like "summer". It stays on longer and requires less applications, (unless you are swimming).
Peggy B.
I tend to have fair skin. So using SPF is very important to me. I like this product its goo on my skin and dosent seem to greasy or oily. I don't apply to my face, I use a primer for that. Depending on where you buy it, it can be less than 8.00
Melina L.
North Brunswick, NJ
I took this with me on vacation and not only did it block the sun but it gave my skin a nice glow with my tan and blended greatly, the product can be found in any local drug store and is very reasonably priced
Jenna C.
Bronx, NY
Works great at protecting me and my boyfriend from the sun. I don't usually burn but my boyfriend is fair skinned and requires a strong sunblock that is also waterproof and allows him to not have to reapply every time he goes into the water. Banana Boat has always been my go to for sunblock.
Becky H.
Kent, NY
Excellent product with an active family. From sports to swimming to yard work to lounging by the lake, as a mom this product works great through it all and I am assured they are protected from harmful uv rays!
Rorie D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a good product.
However, It didn't stay on very long. I found my self having to consistently put it on. Other than that, it kept my skin safe. Just use a generous amount at a time.
Deja K.
Covington, GA
I love this sunblock products preferably because you can use it when participating in sports. This sunscreen is very useful and every time I come out of the sun my face does have burns . Whenever I'm playing outside with my family I use this because the sunscreen doesn't run off .
Carmella S.
Vinton, VA
This sunscreen is a little thicker than I like, but hey - it's SPF 50 and it's sport, so I'm glad it's sticking on my skin. Skin protection is SO important to me, so when my husband is playing volleyball all summer I apply this to him constantly. He's never had a sun burn! Love it!
Temeca M.
I prefer this brand for my children because it seems to give them the most coverage and when they are in the sun for a long period of time they don't seem to burn as quick.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas , NV
We use this at water parks and everywhere else. My husband and I have tattoos and we make sure to cover them up. I feel like it is a smart thing to always having he wanted
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?