BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Sorel B.
I like this suncsreen beucase it is spf 50 and i get tanned really easily and i felt that this product really protected me from burning up to quickly. I use for when I go hiking. I am a repear user for this product. I think it should come in a smaller packaging for portableness
Katerina T.
Burlington, NJ
I've strayed away from sunscreens simply because I hate the icky feeling. But living in Miami, you gotta find which one works best. Banana Boat sport performance does it for me! I feel like it really lasts and it doesn't leave me feeling cake-y or too oily.
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
This sunblock works well and is also waterproof for up to 80 minutes. The kids like it because it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I like it because it is good quality sunblock for a reasonable price.
Kristin O.
My husband and I cruise every year and this is the best stuff ever. That hot caribbean sun is always trying to burn us so we put this on once or twice a day and it lasts forever. Great price, too.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
This is Great when you will be out in the sun all day and don't want to get burnt. Usually if I'm out all day I will still get a tan but don't ever get burnt. I typically buy this product at target.
Natalie T.
Bakersfield, CA
This product isn't so great. When I bought this product for the first time, I loved it but the second time I bought it, oily liquid came out as if it was sitting there at the store for a long time.
Amanda M.
Decatur, IL
Used this for my everyday outside, and it protects great! I use the sport style since I'm usually working out in the yard and working up a sweat, but this sticks with and protects my skin (although it never hurts to reapply occasionally!). I even wore this on vacation in the Caribbean; not a sunburn in sight!
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
This is on my patio right now! Living in FL and having a pool this is a staple! Love the smell, love the consistency and love the SUV strength! In FL my family and visitors use this over and over again!
Niki J.
This product ofcourse smells great because it's Banana Boat, but i was not that impressed. It was super sticky and hard to spread. It did the job of protection but the application was just too hard. I don't think I will be buying this particular product again.
Laura E.
Cary, NC
I always feel safe and protected from the sun when i use this. I don't know if this is better than all the other sunblocks. But i really think its good and it lasts long even in water.
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?