BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Amari S.
Humble, TX
This stuff is THICK! It does make me feel protected, but it takes a long time to apply! It has that wonderful Signature Banana Boat scent, which always reminds me of summer and good times. I just hate that it takes so long to rub in and gives the skin an ashy appearance.
Maria B.
This is one of my family's go-to sunblock for the summertime. We like it because the spf is pretty high so we don't burn and we get a little tan. My only thing is I don't like how it feels greasy against the skin. Overall, it does what it is supposed to do.
Angelica R.
Natalia , TX
Since I've moved near the beach I've used this sunscreen every visit. The only thing about this product that I dislike is having to reapply it constantly. I would try to find something that last longer without having to reapply.
Lance S.
Lakewood, WA
Definitely effective. Everybody's skin is different but for me, this product allowed a nice light tan to take place but prevented me from burning. After a few minutes of that kind of greasy feeling, it absorb into my skin and I couldn't feel it anymore. Quite thankful for that, I don't like that oily feeling
Magaly Z.
South Gate, CA
I went to Laughlin and I needed a good sunscreen bought this sunscreen and I didn't get as sunburned as i thought I would. It helped out a bit you just have to keep reapplying like every hour to get a good use of it.
Celeste P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Summer is here and it's hotter than ever! Looking for a good sunscreen lotion? I recommend this one 100%. My kids both play sports and that sun is dangerous and can damage your skin very quickly but with this lotion it protects it and stays on all day!
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
This is a brand that I trust for my sunscreen. I feel like it has been around for a long time which is reassuring and with my experience, i haven't had any issues to make me think otherwise. It seems to do well with strenuous physical activity as well.
Karrin C.
I had high expectations of this product as Banana Boat has always performed beyond expected potential for myself and my family. This formula is sticky and doesn't seem to cover as well as their other products. It seems to take quadruple the amount to cover as similar products on the market as well.
Stephanie C.
This is the sunblock I go to especially to protect my tattoos from the sun. Definitely protects your skin from the sun (50 spf) and I always buy it in the sport performance because I feel like it lasts longer.
Elizabeth F.
We took this on our honeymoon to Mexico and our sensitive white skin isn't used to being so close to the equator. But I can confidently say that with this sunscreen, neither of us got a sunburn! Success!
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?