BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Ashley W.
Hollywood, Fl
Great product especially if your always outside. It definitely exceeded my expectations. Great product for my whole family. We purchased at Disney world so it was a little pricey due to convenience. I would definitely buy again to protect us during this summer.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Banana boat sunscreen is really good at keep you from getting sunburn it ment all my expectations it one of the best sunscreen on the market o still personally preferably Hawaiian tropical but I never been dispoint with sunboat I would buy their sunscreen again
Melissa S.
OREGON CITY, OR
Finally broke down and bought a pool this summer and with the hot days I needed a sunscreen that could block the rays and last even after it got wet. I put this on my son made him wait a few minutes and then hours of fun play in warm weather while taking a nice dip in the pool. After he was done outside no burn to be seen! I would 100% recommend this product
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
I use this sun block whenever I go for a walk or plan to do any activities outside. Nothing is worst, then getting sun block in your eyes from sweating. This doesn't happen when I use this sunblock. I am able to purchase this item at any drug store or target.
Beverly N.
This sunblock keeps my pale skin from burning every summer. It's easy to apply, and it stays on! I pack it for the beach, picnics, etc. Been buying this for years, and it's been consistently good. The scent isn't overpowering, so you can enjoy the fresh outdoors.
Amanda C.
Muncie, IN
With this product, my first thought was how it seemed expensive. I used it on a day I was going to be outside for over three hours. I bought it at Wal-Mart and had heard good things about it. It definitely met my expectations and I'm going to buy it again.
Srinivas K.
San Francisco, CA
I'm outdoorsy and come from a sunny part of the world but found that the California sun was harsh! Went for Banana Boat's SPF 50 sunblock and loved how gentle, well packaged, easy to carry it was. I use it fairly often now and recommend it to others
Michelle B.
La Habra, CA
I have always bought banana boat sunscreen for my family. My kids were very activexcited growing up. Either swimming, sports or just outside playing. I made sure they had their sunscreen on. I have always trusted Banana Boat Sport Performance Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunblock. It has always protected us from getting burned from the sun.
Kaitlin E.
Spokane, WA
Nice price, but it makes my skin greasy after getting it wet. I would buy it at walmart as it is the cheapest. It also dried out my skin so it was a little harsh for my gentle skin. Met my expectations, would make it last a little longer though as I still burned after 20 minutes.
Sarah I.
Portland, OR
Banana boat is your classic sunscreen summer brand. It has always been a good brand for me, and it my go to summer sunscreen. You get a lot of use out of this and for a goo price too. My only complaint is that I have to re-apply several coats throughout the day to keep fro burning.
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?