BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Jasmine M.
North Las Vegas, NV
I hate getting a tan tbh. But loving this type of sunscreen but the spray on is better!
April C.
The best! Sweat and water proof! Works great for my kids and husband! Very fair skin.
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
Does not work well even with reapplication burned several times with this product
Elly N.
Hilliard, OH
I like this product because it's easy to use, not greasy, and has a high SPF.
Sylvia T.
College Sta, TX
Oh yes need this too so we you won't burn in the hot sun at a #backyardbash
Abigail J.
A little goes a long way with this especially for my fellow oily skin people. It does its job very well, I’m easily scorched but whenever I wear this my skin always looks and feels hydrated yet protected. I recommend it !
Rose C.
as a first time user of this brand, i was impressed. this sunscreen smoothed on well, and didn't leave a greasy coat behind. the sweat i exerted while doing my sport (rowing), and being in the sun did not remove the product, so i was confident i was still getting full sun protection all day. would buy again.
Ingrid F.
Comprei esse protetor solar fora do Brasil, e o fator de proteção do meu era SPF15 mas utilizava ele normalmente na praia e na piscina, além é claro de quando estava fazendo esporte como corrida e tenis. um pouco oleso, mas nada fora do comum, apenas não deixa a pela com toque seco, porém não escorre nem sai facilmente com o suor e/ou agua
Burnie S.
Montreal
My family uses this product, specially when we are doing out door sports. My kids won't go without it accept that you don't use it on your face cuase when you're sweating and it goes in your eyes it will sting!!
Vienna P.
Winnipeg
I used this on my recent vacation where I was at the beach and in the sun a lot. I did not get burned at all, this is not as oily as many sunscreens that I have used in the past and I do recommend this.
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?