BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
Love this product keeps my skin from getting sun burnt sprays on with ease and smells good too
olga c.
Compton, CA
I love the smell&easy to apply. It works wonders,now i never how worry about nasty sunburns.
Megan A.
Pendleton, IN
We use this for our fair skinned read heads. It doesn't last all day but it does a good job.
Hilary P.
Puerto Rico
I liked it because I use sunscreen every day and it does not leave the skin white or greasy
anali g.
Visalia, CA
use it all the time it's really good. My mother uses it all the time on my little sisters.
Christina B.
Bedford, TX
It's not greasy and it stays on a long time. It works really well protecting my fair skin.
Kaelyn C.
Great for sensitive skin! I recommend this product to anyone. I love it so much! Try it!
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
This is what I use more often than any other sunscreen. Works the best for my fair skin.
Michelle A.
Winsted, CT
This sunblock is very good. It protects very well against sunburn. It's not very greasy.
Shawna S.
We use this on our kids. It doesn't run so it doesn't burn their eyes. It works very well
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?