BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Denise Carolina R.
Queens
Best product for protecting your skin from the sun. Works wet or dry and smells pretty good. Worth every penny!
Medina B.
Vancouver, WA
Smells amazing love the smell of bananas. Works amaZing never got a sun burn after rubbing this on. Works great
Evelyn G.
Camarillo, CA
My favorite go to sunblock! I get sun burned easily, but this product really helps protect my sensitive skin!
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'v used this sunscreen since I was in elementary school and it works fine for me smells good and okay price
Beth S.
Alcoa, TN
Easy to apply and keeps us from burning in the sun. Bought it from Target when they were running a promotion.
Dominique A.
Prefect for traveling ! Long lasting ! Does not have to reapply more than once . Doesn't leave oily residue
Amalia L.
This sunscreen works very good and the scent is great! I've used it plenty of times and it really works.
Chrissy B.
New Port Richey, FL
This worked OK, I needed to reapply a few times and left a bunch of streaks all over. Wouldn't use again
Marcus A.
Warner Robins, GA
Pretty good sunscreen didn't get burnt in the sun really. Has a very strong smell in my opinion though .
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
I love this sunblock, it has work really well on my skin and ypu don't have to keep putting on so often
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?