BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Rebecca R.
Works great when I want to really protect my skin. Usually I use 30spf but this is perfect when in need extra protection
niki G.
Indian Rocks Beach, FL
NO NO NO. This product is absolutely horrendous and burns your face.It is very harsh and not safe for kids. DON'T PURCHASE
Mrs.shell b.
This sunscreen worked well for me. I have fair skin and I burn easily. I used this last summer and stayed burn free.
Alyssa K.
Spokane, WA
I have very fair skin and get sunburned really easy, but this sunscreens works very good! I am very happy with it!
Crystal W.
Absolutely love this stuff I used to run track and i would apply and go even my sweat couldn't take this stuff off
Michelle B.
Endicott, NY
Great sunscreen! Nice thick formula that says for hrs. Nice scent and has great protection especially in the water
Angie M.
I love the spectrum 50 because I'm a very outdoors person and live in Texas which mean the sun is very strong here.
Sarah O.
Tucson, AZ
It works just like any other sunscreen. Never had a problem with burning. Much prefer rub in than spray sunscreen
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
I feel the higher the spf the longer it last. I always get sunblock in sport so its water proof and sweat proof.
Ryan A.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome product. Works great. Never got sun burn. No dry skin. Lasts long even sitting in the sun and swimming.
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?