BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Kielee W.
I really like the sport performance type because it stays on regardless of sweat. I think it helps with being in the water too!
Victoria F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great consistency and coverage. Works really well for long durations of sun endurance without having to reapply multiple times.
Mike R.
Volo, IL
Applied easily to your skin. Did not get burnt and and smell is faint. It's a great product to use. I would highly recommend
Sorayda M.
El Paso, TX
Works well, and it's very soft on your skin. It really protects you from the sun. it's an ideal sun protector for the family.
Pia F.
Aurora, CO
I love that this sunscreen doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the body. Also, it does provide a good coverage based on its spf.
wendy b.
This a great sunscreen for when you are out at the beach. My whole family used this product and not one of us was burned.
Michael J.
Las Vegas, NV
This kept me from being burnt. After applying this product every 2 hours to my face and any areas that are exposed to the sun
Jana D.
Martinsburg, WV
Didn't get burned. I only applied twice and it worked great. I'm fair-skinned and so is my husband and neither of us burned
Carli M.
Olmsted Twp, OH
This is the sunscreen we use most often with my whole family. My kids are active and I trust them in the sun with this on.
Carrie B.
Holladay, UT
It works fine. It smells good and spreads on easily. A little goes a long way. This is what I take on vacations with me.
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?