BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Pranj B.
San Francisco, CA
This is my go to sun block - been using this for years. It is affordable and the size is more than enough to last for the summer season.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a heavy sunblock. Provides great coverage but makes you sweat, it feels like it holds in the body heat. Has an oily residue.
Nancy S.
Fontana, CA
3 busy sun loving boys plus husband in this house. They all like this lotion and use it daily, when available we also get the 70 SPF
Stephanie R.
Usually use it in the summer or when the sun is out. Its good for certain hours and its at a decent price at local walgreens stores.
Blake P.
Roseville, CA
I would wear this for both golf and swimming and not only does it work awesome, especially when you're sweating but it smells great!
Kimberly G.
Climax, MI
I really liked how light this lotion was. The worst part of wearing sunscreen is feeling greasy and I didn't get that with this brand
Jerilynn Y.
Princeton, KY
Provides protection especially when in water or sweating. Don't have to worry about being protected. It's worth what you pay for it
Rosario C.
Great sunscreen stays on nicely even in water. Used in a water park on a very hot and sunny day. Prevented sun burn on everyone
Luciana C.
Casselberry, FL
I don't like too much sunscreen because my skin is oily and after sun and that sunscreen start appears acne in my face and back
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
The only thing I don't like about Banana Boat is that it leaves my skin oily. Otherwise, it keeps my skin healthy and uv free!
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?