BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Chrissy W.
Ford City
My family and I are on the boat often and this is with us every time. It's easy to apply and even protects my husbands sensitive, bald head. :-)
Rosa B.
Es mi protector solar predilecto. Me protege y la verdad es bastante duradero, puedes sudar, mojarte y sigues sintiendo su protección en tu piel
Elizabeth A.
Long Island City, NY
My fair skin keeps me very conscious of sunscreen application. This is easy to rub in and stays put even through water sports. Smells great too!
Ashley M.
Really good product , I use this every summer right before i go to beach or when I go outside ; never got sunburned when wearing this product
Taylor T.
Big rapids, MI
I really like this brand. I feel I am protected good. Yet it does not leave my feeling greasy. And I still can get a sun tan with this spf.
Lorraine R.
Love that it protect not only just me but the reat of the family esp on a summer beach gateaway or any occasion to stay protect and healthy
Heather L.
Average product,price is reasonable. I rather you coppertone,it seems to work better if you buy product I go with spray before I use lotion
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN
I use this on my baby girl & it is wonderful! It smells nice and it keeps her protected all day long!! I will definitely purchase again!
Priscila K.
Minot Afb, ND
This product is amazing! It really helps the sling against the sun. I have absolutely loved it and I have been using it for over 2 years.
Erica F.
Lubbock, TX
This product is soo amazing!! Never get burned while I have this on!!
Have tried different brands & this buy far is the best brand ever!
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?