BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® sport performance™ sunblock is especially designed to provide advanced sun protection for active lifestyles. This ultra sweatproof, light feel lotion is formulated with patented avotriplex™ technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun, so it works as hard as you play! Retains SPF up to 80 minutes of activity in water or sweating. see more...

• How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?1 Answers
  • Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.3 Answers
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen! It smells great, lasts all day, and most importantly protects my skin! It's really thick and hydrating. I don't think it's the easiest to apply, spray sunscreen is a lot easier but less effective and worse for the environment. You can't go wrong with this!
Sidney L.
Lumberton, NC
I've used this brand for years! Not once have a ever been burned while using this sunscreen! It doesn't matter if it's 95 degrees on the beach on a hot summers day and you're jumping in and out the ocean, the sunscreen won't over all day!
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
amazing product! by far this is a must have in my house it is extremely effective on everyone in my house and we purchased at the local CVS pharmacy the even have travel sizes its a great value for the price i would definitely recommend to others
Bonnie Lou L.
S New Berlin, NY
This summer I went to the beach and didn't even think of picking up sunscreen since I've never had a problem before and I got seriously sunburnt. I picked this product up and it was pretty great. It has the classic sunscreen steel which I don't mind but it was kind of sticky after putting it on.
Alona A.
Toronto, CANADA
I love the sea and so sunscreen is my friend to protect my skin from the sun. I love banana boat because it gets absorb by the skin right away and it's not greasy. a must have when going to the beach
Ashley S.
El Cajon, CA
Love this product helps me from getting a sunburn! But it's very thick in texture and the white part of the lotion lingers on the skin causing like a cast of white all over your body. Only downfall. Other than that amazing.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this one before when I go to the beach. I guess it's decent. It's not expensive at all the only thing is I feel I still get sun burn even after wearing it and you really have to rub it all over your skin so it won't look super white
Riley S.
somerville
Banana boat is a great sunscreen! When applied it will last for awhile and will even stay on in water. So you won't have to worry about reapplying every 5 seconds. I would recommend this if you do not want to get burnt at the beach, you only want to get tan!
Chelsea T.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Banana Boat is amazing! You can buy it at basically any retail or drug store. It smells delicious, literally like you're on the beach. And it's very protective. I always use it in the summer. Highly recommend any banana boat products!
Emily E.
Lincoln, NE
Banana Boat Sport Performance is a great product from a brand I can trust. Sunscreen and protecting your skin is SO important that I'd rather not leave it up to a brand that I don't know or trust. When putting this sunscreen on, it goes on nice and thick, so I can easily see where I've applied and I never end up with the streaks or missing patches that you sometimes get with the spray cans! The product lasts for hours, and I rarely have to reapply, even after working out. I highly recommend it!
Amanda L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does it still have that banana boat smell? Like it did years ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
How often do I have to re-apply this? Is it waterproof?