BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Esmeralda R.
Laredo, TX
This is great for young kids when they want to go to the beach or a pool. Problem is that it doesn't last long in the water.
Vanessa O.
Harlingen, TX
This sunscreen keeps up with me during those hot summer days even when I am working out or just having some good family fun.
Deanna L.
Love the banana boat sport sunscreen. It works great and protects you from the sun. It's a little pricey but it's worth it
America R.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE the smell of suncreen and this one is amazing. I love it and wouldnt trade it for any other sunscreen ! My favorite
Katie B.
Au gres, Mi
Great sunblock. We use it on the boat all the time. Spf15 is perfect when you want so sunlight but don't want to get fried
Rupinder S.
Good product. I use this suncrean almost 2 year .it was good.I see the great result that's why I continue this product.
Amanda S.
Middle River, MD
Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy. Very affordable at Walmart or another chain retail store. A little goes a long way.
Desiree O.
Amazing product I play lacrosse and I'm always outside in the heat! It does not leave a sticky feeling once it is on.
Dorothea B.
Good product! pretty reliable from what I've used. I usually get one with a higher SPF for my skin cause I'm so white
Veronica V.
Pittsburg, CA
Really protects the skin. I use on my face and protects my face from the sun. I will recommend the product to anyone.