BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Tiffany M.
I like the 3oz tubes. They are easy to store and great for a quick reapply. I use this sun screen when Im on the go and need to apply to my face!
Andrea W.
I think this in an okay product because it leaves you feeling a little oily. It doesn't have an awful smell so that is positive. Rubs in easily.
Miranda W.
Love this product! Definitely works if you sweat. Of course you have to put it on often like other sunscreens. I also like the smell it has to it
member-c84a41926
Lawrenceburg, KY
The sunscreen does its job protecting me from the sun. It can be a bit on the greasy side until it soaks into your skin. It smells nice though.
Elizabeth L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product!!!! It makes my skin very beautiful with out making it too dry . I last long through the day even when you go for a swim.
Kaitlin B.
Bronx,NY
Doesn't work for me. Always end up getting sunburnt and lotion comes off my skin after about 30 minutes. Breaks out skin, leaves oily feeling
Delores P.
Fresno, TX
This product is not user friendly! It's hard to rub in, especially if you're in a hurry! It also takes a long time to soak into your skin.
Rita Z.
North Potomac, MD
I'm not a big fan of the sunscreen you have to spread on yourself, personally i prefer spray. This product is not great for swim practice.
Madison C.
I love this sunscreen!! It was super gentle on my skin and did not even feel like it was there! I used it on my face and had no break outs.
James H.
York, PA
Works great in the hottest of days when perspiration can cause other products to come off. Offers great protection at an even greater price