BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Taylor E.
Somerset, KY
I literally could apply this sunscreen in 10 layers and would still get beyond burnt on pretty much every area. This product does not work. Do not buy it.
Tanya R.
Swartz Creek, MI
I like that it is sweat proof. We have two very active girls in the summer months. I do reapply several times and wish the product went a little further.
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
I use this for my face or my shoulders because it's easy to apply. Only issue is if you have it in the sun all day it will melt a little and get sticky.
member-8b07983c1
I'm not one to use a lot of chemicals on my skin but when I need to I like this brand. It has good coverage and stays in place even while at the beach.
Nicole E.
It's a good sunscreen it really protects you from sunburns it's a little runny sometimes it will leak out the bottle but other than that it's okay
Crystal C.
This sunscreen is really great for a day on the beach or at the pool under the hot sun. Just make sure to cover over your skin and your good to go!
Alicia G.
not really a fan of this one because it dosent do much. i feel like it comes off easily and I do not like the texture of it feels sticky and gross
Andrea M.
My step dad has this but I don't thin it actually doesn't any difference so it's a no no. A little pricey for a product that leaves the face white
Jen D.
Salisbury , MD
This product protects but still allows for sun burns/ tans. Given a choice I normally go for spf 30. It is not very expensive with a pleasant odor.
Marthita R.
Riverside, CA
It worked great and we didn't have to reapply it's not too greasy and we were out for a while by the pool at over 100 degrees in Palm Springs ca