BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
a mi esposo le gusta, por que le funciona bien cuando hace deporte, ya que el juega. y es bien economica, y a tenido buena experiencia
LaRena P.
Manning, SC
Great to use while out on the boat on the lake. Can reapply less often because it is water proof. It lught and won't sting your eyes
Lacy V.
Xenia
The sport performance doesn't come off when playing out in the sun! It's a must have, I use it constantly when swimming in the pool!
Amanda W.
Vance, AL
I love this product. I feel like I am really protected when I use it. I have never been sunburned when I applied as I am suppose to
Tammi M.
I've tried this product and have to constantly keep putting on to avoid burns I don't think the length of coverage is as expected.
Tabatha P.
New Port Rchy, FL
Good brand of sunscreen. Does what it is supposed to do. You have to keep applying more if you are fair skin and need higher spf.
Sarah C.
Midland Park, NJ
This sunscreen gives me the perfect amount of protection without getting burnt. It applies smoothly and doesn't feel too greasy.
Karissa C.
Love Banana Boat products. Don't feel greasy and don't feel like I have to reapply super often. I would recommend this product.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This sun block works great especially if you still want to get a tan because it's only 15 proof. Easy to rub in and stays on!
Vanessa O.
Harlingen, TX
This sunscreen keeps up with me during those hot summer days even when I am working out or just having some good family fun.