BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Ana R.
Denver , Co
Used this product a few times. It works really good. Apply dry not wet. Have to re apply it every few hours especially if you're in water. Smells kind of funky but works
Ani S.
West Covina, CA
This sunscreen does its job, but for me, the most important thing is how it smells. this does not smell, so I find myself choosing banana boat more than anything else.
Floyd L.
Oak Harbor, WA
Got me tan but not burned, the spf 15 is perfect for if you are visiting somewhere a lot hotter than where you live. In conclusion I would buy this while on vacation if I want a nice tan.
Alexandra R.
I never liked this product, it doesn't protect me from the sun whatsoever!!! Every time i put some on i get super sunburnt and i am in pain the next day! I don't think it works
Anne N.
Madison , Ms
Great product, easy to use, easy to carry. I take it with me in my purse all year long in case I have to be out in the sun. Small tube makes it easy to take and use everywhere.
chandra J.
Hiram, GA
Easy to apply and long lasting. The perfomance broad spectrum stays on through swimming, work outs, or a day at the beach. Very satisfied with this product.
Jennifer B.
Eau Claire, WI
Do a lot of fishing in the hot summer sun so the sport performance sunblock is what we choose to use. It works very well and isn't too greasy when applying.
Leya C.
Enid, OK
This was okay. I liked it because it stayed on all day, but I didn't like it because if we didn't keep it somewhere cool, it quickly became more liquid-like.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I cant stand this stuff. if you sweat it burns that crap out of your eyes. if you sweat it tastes terrible if it gets in your mouth. its oily and smells.
Irene D.
Lindenhurst, NY
I use this on myself and children especially on days when we are active so that the sunscreen doesn't melt away. For the kids I generally use a higher SPF