BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alicia G.
not really a fan of this one because it dosent do much. i feel like it comes off easily and I do not like the texture of it feels sticky and gross
Andrea M.
My step dad has this but I don't thin it actually doesn't any difference so it's a no no. A little pricey for a product that leaves the face white
Miranda W.
Love this product! Definitely works if you sweat. Of course you have to put it on often like other sunscreens. I also like the smell it has to it
Tiffany M.
I like the 3oz tubes. They are easy to store and great for a quick reapply. I use this sun screen when Im on the go and need to apply to my face!
member-c84a41926
Lawrenceburg, KY
The sunscreen does its job protecting me from the sun. It can be a bit on the greasy side until it soaks into your skin. It smells nice though.
Elizabeth L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product!!!! It makes my skin very beautiful with out making it too dry . I last long through the day even when you go for a swim.
Madison C.
I love this sunscreen!! It was super gentle on my skin and did not even feel like it was there! I used it on my face and had no break outs.
Delores P.
Fresno, TX
This product is not user friendly! It's hard to rub in, especially if you're in a hurry! It also takes a long time to soak into your skin.
Oksana W.
Milan, TN
Like the product. Lightweight feel, none-greasy, fast absorbing, won't run into eyes. Goes on smooth, no chunky pieces to try and rub in.
Kylie H.
Hudson, WI
I use this every time I'm in the sun and don't want a burn, if you put a light layer on it gets you a little tan but no burns! I love it!